WHat's up for the weekend?

Darlene X
on 7/28/06 12:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
Anyone have something fun planned? Not me, Im poor... I hate it when we get paid on a Monday LOL. Just gonna be hanging out with my sister in law (Lap RNY Feb 05) and her hubby... I have commited to go walking tomorrow morning with my little fat girl Charlie (Dog). The house is already clean! MIRACLE! Maybe I'll do some cooking.....
Jeani46
on 7/28/06 1:59 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Hmmm My daughter and I really want to go to the new water park here in town, But my husband is not very excited about it, so I guess we'll see about that for saturday.... sunday we are going to the In-laws house (Yippie) for a birthday party... (yippie)... So not to much really... Jeani
Darlene X
on 7/28/06 6:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ooooh a water park would be fun!!! Ive always had a phobia because it's full of kids and I didnt want them to make fun of the fat couple!!! I still have that fear, maybe once im at goal Hubby and I can spend a day at a water park!!!
Shana M.
on 7/28/06 2:53 am - KY
Probably the same exciting thing I've done for the last 8 days. Sit. They say the magic number is 10 days and suddenly you really start feeling better. it better be!! Also my 3 year old comes home tomorrow so that should be fun filled. After being a week with great grandma and grandmother he should be quite a handful... SLM
Mama-of-3
on 7/28/06 3:44 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Nothing fun planned for this weekend. Maybe I can just RELAX for once. There is so dance, cheerleading or football so i'm free as a bird... YAY for me. I'm going shopping today for school clothes and supplies so the most i'll have to do is grocery shopping. That is it! Trish
JenWilBeSkinE
on 7/28/06 3:59 am - Peculiar, MO
We are taking the Youth Group to the amusement park this Saturday. Lots of walking and I'm hoping I can fit back in the roller coasters again. And if not I guess it won't be long. Kinda excited about all that.
Tina K
on 7/28/06 5:49 am - Central, NY
Let's see - Saturday, going to pick up number one son from a week long camp he's been at. Two hours round trip. OUCH in gas money! Sunday I'm headed to a family party, this will be the first time they've all seen me since 3 days after the surgery. Another two hours round trip! OUCH. So'll I'll be broke for the rest of this month and half of next!! Tina
Darlene X
on 7/28/06 6:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
A two hour round trip is my daily commute to work!!! LOL
BabyRuth2u
on 7/28/06 10:47 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I've got so much to do that Monday's going to come and I'm going to be whining that it went way to fast, didnt get it all done and now I have to go back to work. LOL Tomorrow I meeting the girls for an early movie at 11:10 am. We're going to see "The Devil Wears Prada". Then we'll do lunch. Later in the day we have plans with some other folks for dinner at about 5:00 pm. Whenever I get home from there I need to finish what I don't get done tonight on the gathering of stuff I want to take to the flea market on Sunday morning at like 6:00 am. UGH! I have so many clothes 4x-5x etc that I'm going to try to sell some of them before just giving all away. I have given two bags away already, and then when I did another sweep 2 months ago I gathered up like 4 more bags and since have gone through some old stuff my mom had at her house and came up with 2 more bags. Unbelievable!! So I posted to local plus size group here that I'd be at this particular flea market incase anyone wants to come check it out. Also figured you hardly ever see 4x-5x sizes at flea markets, so might be a good selling place. I know when I've ever gone to them I never saw plus size clothing.. let alone those size. But you do see lots of bigger ladies there. So we will see what happens. After that I'll donate the rest. Once we get that done then I have to get to the laundry mat to do laundry for the week. Last week or so our dryer stopped spinning. It heats, but no spin. Hoping its just a belt. We havent had a chance to get anyone in to look at it yet, so another weekend at the laundrymat for us. Good thing is we can do all loads at once and get it done!! So I shall be pretty busy all week running here or there. So if I dont stop by that's what. Have a good one!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views