Whats your favorite right now???

Melissa P.
on 7/28/06 5:35 am - Aurora, IL
My favorite snack is the no sugar added rice pudding my Kozy Shak
Darlene X
on 7/28/06 5:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ohhh I had to give that up!!! I was buying it and having a container for breakfast---I decided it probably wasnt my best choice and decided I wouldnt buy it again--- well not for a while at least--- it's too yummy! LOL
Tina K
on 7/28/06 5:53 am - Central, NY
Two favorites for me: turkey burgers and Dannon Activa Vanilla yogurt with some granola mixed in. I have both of those about every day! Need new favorites soon! Tina
Sondra J. S.
on 7/28/06 8:06 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, Did you know ONE tuna patty has 23grams of protien!!!! Haven't tried it yet but may. Sondra
Beckers
on 7/28/06 8:50 am - Cottage Grove, OR
So sick of yogurt... Was eating watermelon for a few weeks straight but bought a couple bad ones and cant seem to get the bad taste out of my mouth now, so no watermelon for a while... Right now I LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I say love enough?) Outback Steakhouse's "Queensland Salad". OMG its so good. They grind up their white meat chicken so its easy to digest and wet (I dont know what is in it, besides sliced almonds) and lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, chopped egg, etc. and its SOOOO GOOOOOD. The almonds make it crunchy. Their ranch dressing is spicy so it tastes so good. I don't have an Outback near my house so I'm always "jones'in" for it, and am only eating it every 2 weeks or so. It takes 2 days to get the salad down (I have them divide the salad in half before they serve it, putting the other half in a To Go bag immediately). I'm still eating eggs every morning. I scramble them w/ milk so it is wet. I like wet eggs, not dry eggs. I usually heat up Baco's (fake bacon bits) in the frying pan first, then add the egg mixture, and top it w/ sharp cheddar cheese. I've been eating plain Cheerios for lunch lately, every day. Helps keep me "regular". Another favorite I've been making: Smoothies. I buy frozen strawberries (unsweetened of course) and frozen blackberries, put some of each in the blender, half a banana, some milk, a scoop of CarbSmart vanilla ice cream, blend. Then I add Unjury vanilla protein powder, mix again. Its a fruit shake w/ protein, and its delicious! Rebecca M. 269/194/150
BabyRuth2u
on 7/28/06 10:54 am - Pittsburgh, PA
My favorites right now are AchievOne coffee drinks and Sun crisp chips Harvest Cheddar. They have the 100 cal packs but this is not a good thing!! I don't know what is wrong with me. I never used to be a snacker. Or at least I dont recall being one. Maybe I just ate when I wanted, and it was between meals, so never had time to snack? LOL I ate chips, nuts etc on rare occaisons. Only holidays or picnics. But rarely bought them in the home to snack on. But now all I want to do is snack. I HATE IT!!! I have done so good up until recently with doing just my 3 meal and my 2 shakes. But now when I do my shakes, the between meals I've been snacking. I dont want to snack! I know I dont want to, I tell myself I shouldnt but I do it anyways! Why????? I know this afternoon as work I did because I was bored. I did it, and aware i did it because i was bored, but said, im doing it anyways to myself. SMACK ME! BAD! I can see i cant have snacks. unless i can buy one small serving and have no others around then im fine. but to buy a bag of stuff just isnt cutting it. I just keep wanting it. nuts, chips whatever it is. Help, why ???LOL I know I am the only one who can control it. and I think Im making it worse than it is. Its not like in one day im eating the whole bag, its just the suggested serving size, but i shouldnt be doing it!! As far as a favorite food right now, I cant think of any. I have had a craving for spaghetti the past few days. So tonight at Olive Garden I got the cheese ravioli with meat sauce. It was good!!
jmelrod829
on 7/28/06 12:53 pm - Pottsville, PA
I am LOVING Lunchables right now!!! The Oscar Mayer Turkey is 8 wheat crackers, turkey and cheese slices and has 20 grams of protein in it. I don't always eat it all in one sitting, but find myself eating at least one a day......I want more, but need to watch the fat and calories too Jennifer
miminjoey
on 8/1/06 5:33 am - Fort Bragg, NC
right now tomatos my favorite snack
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!