Whats your favorite right now???

Darlene X
on 7/28/06 12:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
I tend to go through stages where I want to eat something over and over, or something just tates sooooo good and really hits the spot.... (Happened with laughing cow cheese after surgery--- now Im sick of it LOL) Right now that thing is sauteed onion.... I want to eat it with everything. I pack my eggs with onion in the morning, last night EJ made a chicken veggie stir-fry packed with red onion... it's so yummy!!! I want to add onions to everything right now. Anyone else going through a "phase" with a food? Darlene -105lbs
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/06 12:58 am - PA
SF fudgecicles and bananas. I make sure I have my 2 oz. protien before I eat them. NOT the best things, but soooo easy to get down! Kathy 242/173/134
Darlene X
on 7/28/06 1:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
When we did the South beach Diet we used to have SF Fudgsicles with peanut butter & lite cool whip for dessert--- OMG so good! Like Baskin Robins chocolate peanut butter icecream!
Jeani46
on 7/28/06 2:03 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I can't really thin of a favorite right now, I think I am kinda in a lil foor rut, We have been having to go out ALOT lately since we have been out of town so much the past month. so its been alot of salads for me... really burning out on that... working on getting back on the cooking wagon though we do tend to grill ALOT in the summertime since it gets So hot in the house when we cook inside ... Jeani
Mama-of-3
on 7/28/06 2:51 am - Philadelphia area, PA
I live on Watermellon. 24-7 =)
Darlene X
on 7/28/06 3:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive never been a huge watermelon fan, before or after surgery but Hubby LOVES it, he could probably live on it too!
jomamma
on 7/28/06 2:55 am - Palmdale, CA
SHRIMP....cant explain it but I cant get enough!!
Katie M.
on 7/28/06 2:57 am - East Petersburg, PA
I am having a thing with ham salad. It's easy to do at work, scoop up with soy crisps or whole wheat crackers. I am soooo done with carb control yogurt. I ate it every day for like 2 months. (I discovered that there are carb-control SF smoothies. Like the portability...) Chicken doesn't go down too smoothly for me, but taco meat does!? Go figure, so I do a lot of tex mex meals, OK w/me because I love mexican. Hard to find too much here in Pennsylvania Dutch country, ha, ha Darlene thanks for the recipes, I try one here and there, there's probably a lot of mostly lurkers like me out there *****ad them as well and just don't post replies a lot of the time. Happy day! Katie -90 pounds
Darlene X
on 7/28/06 3:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im still doing good with yogurt! I have eaten it almost every day for the last 3 months.... still finding it good, but Im sure I'll burn out sometime!
kimbaby74
on 7/28/06 4:40 am - Western, KY
Right now my favorite thing is tuna salad from Subway. I usually eat out alot, so what I usually eat is a grilled chicken salad or baked fish. So this tuna salad is really doing it for me. And they usually last for three meals. I also like sauteed squash and zucchini with onion, which is yummy...too yummy. I'm so over eggs. I think I ate too many of them during month one and haven't had them (at home) since. Had an omelette in a restaurant once and it was ok. Kim 359/262/150 -97 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views