workouts???

kwiltlady
on 7/27/06 1:07 pm - sturgeon bay, WI
What do you do to workout???Im looking for new ideas. Thanks, Kim
luckycat1
on 7/27/06 1:14 pm - Cincinnati, OH
I swim/jog in the water 4-5x a day for 1.25-1.5 hours sometimes. I uesually jog for half the time then swim. I also do water weights. The days that I do not go swim I walk.
RebekaA
on 7/27/06 2:35 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I was doing the elliptical, bike and weights at the gym, but after a looooong stall, i bought myself a little "step" and a video and started doing that at home. I really like it.
timsdanni
on 7/27/06 9:48 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
be careful of your knees with the step - it is a great work out and lots of fun but it is one reson I am having knee issues. so enjoy but be careful hon danni
timsdanni
on 7/27/06 9:51 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I do upper body weights, and rotate pilates, yoga and the yoga ball - all 20-30 mins and do either the elipitcal, walk with hubby or curves for cardoi in the morning and now do water arobics 3 evenings a week for about an hour - I try to get there in time to do 15 mins of warm up type stuff first so I get over an hour gettting back to riding my bike this weekend - that is way fun and we got a little computer thing from target that shows calories burned, speed, distance, time all kinds of stuff that makes it nice danni 372/275/170
robinsaxton
on 7/27/06 11:41 pm - Columbia, MD
I go to curves 3x a week and suppliment at home with a stationary bike, crunches on the ball and targeted leg toning exercises, mostly like leg lifts for each type of leg muscle. I don't have a pool near me otherwise I'd go swimming a lot too. Robin
Jeani46
on 7/28/06 1:49 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I go to curves 5 time a week (usually) and been doing to 10 week training for the walk against obesity in September.... up to 3/4 miles on the treadmill..... Jeani
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views