new pictures

miminjoey
on 7/26/06 1:45 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok I figured out how to add more then 2 pictures to my profile....the picture of me in the black and white with the 2 boys is the most recent....that is my bathing suit top..we were getting ready to head to the pool....let me know if it works! Mimi
Mama-of-3
on 7/26/06 1:49 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Mimi, It works and you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!! What a hot mama! Now go enjoy the day at the pool! Trish
miminjoey
on 7/26/06 1:58 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo hot mama...don't think I've ever been called that...it was always big mama!!! Mimi
Darlene X
on 7/26/06 2:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!! You look amazing! Darlene
Sheila A.
on 7/26/06 5:19 am - Thermal, CA
Mimi you look so good! Get used to Hot Mama, cuz Big Mama is no more. She's gone, left the building, never to return. I am so happy for you and your success!!! Sheila
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/26/06 11:02 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, you look gorgeous! Congratulations on all of your success! - Stephanie
Amy I.
on 7/26/06 12:27 pm - KS
Great day in the mornin' !!!!! You LOOK Good! Amy I
miminjoey
on 7/26/06 11:51 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Thanks so much everyone! I actually am starting to feel like I look good!! Mimi
Beckers
on 7/27/06 1:53 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Mimi- You look a "normal" size now!! Wow, what a difference!! I also LOVE your red hair! Rebecca M. 269/195/150 (5'8")
miminjoey
on 7/27/06 4:05 am - Fort Bragg, NC
You know it is cool to finally buy clothes in the regular section and not to have to buy in the plus size!! I am actually starting to feel "normal'! Hehehe...I like hte red too so does hubby...when we met I had it red and he asked to see me blonde ( my natural color) and he decided he liked both...so now I seem to swap back and forth between the colors LOL Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views