### 07/26 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 7/26/06 5:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi guys!!!!! What a beautiful day!!!!!! We had the most amazing Monsoon storm last night-- I was woken at midnight with Thunder so loud and close it shook our house and windows--- it continued at that intensity for about 30 minutes--- kind of scary, but what are the odd's of lightening hitting your house? LOL. I couldn't sleep, I mean it sounded like freight trains crashing outside, so I opened all the blinds and watched the lightening strike everywhere.... I love AZ Support group was awesome, I got to spend the evening with another lovely MARCHer--- Elizabeth! My bugging her here finally got to her and she came LOL. Dinner was good, I ordered a "Pollo Fundido"--- essentailly a chicken chimichanga... I didnt eat the fried tortilla, just ate the chicken on the inside, sour cream and some cheese but I did eat some tortilla chips & hot sauce. I then disected it and took all the chicken insides home for left overs and left the fried stuff there!!! Elizabeth can attest to that woo hoo me LOL Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg w/ diced bell pepper, serrano pepper & cheese Snack: 3 thin slices of deli meat (Pastrami, Turkey & ham) & about 15 goldfish crackers (About 1/3 of one of those 100 calorie packs) Lunch: 3oz chicken (The filling from dinner last night-- had a little tomato, onion and seasoning) Snack: 6oz Lite Yogurt Dinner: 2oz Rottisere chicken & 4 small slices of apple Water: Only about 30oz so far, I have plenty of time for the 24oz bottle in the fridge, and will do more tonight.
Sheila A.
on 7/26/06 7:19 am - Thermal, CA
Breakfast: Oatmeal, it was so yummy. Hadn't had oatmeal since before surgery. Snack: Nectar Protien Shake Lunch: Nothing stomach upset, hot out today Snack: LF Yogurt Dinner: I think I will have and egg with salsa and cheese. Water: Okay so far, still working on it Vits: Gonna do it after snack, I forgot again Excercise: 2 miles this morning, it was almost 100 at 10AM. So I was sweating alot.
bjjantzen
on 7/26/06 8:22 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
I think you sent some of that rain our way. It has been raining very heavily all day here in Houston... B: Protein smoothie w/1/2 banana S: 6 cheddar lil smokies L: 2 chicken strips from Whataburger & 6 french fries S: Nothing soooo stuffed from lunch D: Mother-in-law is picking up Popeyes so will probably have some chicken & maybe mashed potatos? I am thinking I will be at around 1100 calories today. Hard to be sure, but I have had a lot of fried food. I am guessing on the high side for calories. I don't normaly eat out, but somedays you just can't help it. I should be around 75grams protein. Peace, Love, & Weight loss to all, Barbie 246/228/171/135 Pre/surg/curr/goal
Jeani46
on 7/26/06 9:47 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Well I cant say that I have had a great day....... I didn't have breakfast because I forgot.... I went out to lunch with my mom and dad for moms B-day.. Mexican --Mostly had chicken... but it made me not feel so good I had a couple peices of turkey a lil bit ago....then I forgot I had had No water I've had 32 oz... will have 32 more later Still need to take my vitiams and protein... dont really kow what I will have for dinner... though I really want some salad.... I'll have a better day tomorrow I didnt got to curves today either, But I did just walk on the treadmil for 1/2 mile so that work I guess Jeani
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/06 10:56 am - AZ
Hey Darlene! It was good to see you (and EJ) at support group! Hopefully I can make it two more times before my class starts back up (Tues night class). I need to find another east valley or central Phx group that doesn't meet on Tuesday night. The monsoon last night was awesome! It rained on my way home from support group and the lightning was amazing ! It started raining at my house around 10:00pm and I lost power for about an hour. Thunder and lightning strikes woke me up several times in the middle of the night. My poor puppy hates storms and spent the evening under my bed shaking. Breakfast: Leftover shredded chicken and refried beans from Someburro's Lunch: Leftover shredded chicken and refried beans from Someburro's Snack: 8 oz lite yogurt with 1/4 c grape nuts Dinner: Will be taco soup with 1 T light sour crream snack: TBD Hope everyone had a great day! Elizabeth
luckycat1
on 7/26/06 1:01 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Breakfast: protein shake Snack: protein shake Lunch ¼ cup mixed greens (yummy) ½ JR. bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's without the bread (had to stop eating because I got sick) snack: decaf skim latte dinner: 1 oz of ground turkey with taco seasoning with 1 oz cheese with mixed greens (1 oz.) snack: cheese not doing to good on water today I have had a whopping 16 oz. but I had some decaf green tea. Exercise: 1.5 hours swimming/water jogging Have a good evening MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views