Everyones new pics!! and stuff!

BabyRuth2u
on 7/25/06 12:20 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I did new pics on my profile yesterday too! LOL It looks like 4 months out seems like a really good time to see some big changes. It's so amazing the difference in everyone. I know we've all see the changes over each month, but when you look at everyones newer pics now at the 4 months stage it's like mind blowing!! Everyone has changed so much. It's so exciting!!! I know today I was in shopping heaven. Though I was good and only got one pair of pants and two shirts to match with it. I had planned to look for one more pair of work pants, needed them. Went into this discount store, Gabriels. Not sure where all they go, but they have cheap stuff, irregulars, overstock etc. Well they had a ton of pants.. so I tried on like 8 pair. Sizes ranged from 18 to 22. I bought one pair that was an 18 woohoo!! The 22's I tried were too big, the ones I really liked only has 18 or 22, no 20s... the 18 was too tight, so had to pass on those today. Anyways... it was so much fun! I felt like a kid in a candy store. I couldnt ever buy anything in this store before, would have loved to due to price, but couldnt for size. Well today there was no stopping me. I had a HUGE selection. I know where I'll be doing lots of shopping in the future. Oh and another interesting thing while I was there I wanted to mention was to ask if you all are finding that you are looking at different style clothing now when you shop? I know in the past month or so when I would be out looking at stuff I seemed to gravitate twoards what I 'm going to label "Old lady" stuff because that was what I was used to wearing. Kind of plain tops, just pullovers, stetch pants etc. Ive had to stop myself and say... "you don't have to buy those clothes anymore". My husband has caught me doing it too, checking out things that was the "old" me. Today was a bit different. I went for all the cute, hot, stuff! And the pants have zippers, and buttons, and slides OH MY! LOL Who would have ever thought I'd be wearing nice professional suit type slacks. I NEVER!!!! lol And speaking of that.... why do they make all those contraptions to work with???? LMAO... I still can't used to it at work, when I have to go potty that I have to stop, unbutton, unlatch and then unzip.. I best be sure not to wait until last minute or I'm going to have a problem. LOL Im so used to just grabbing and pulling down. Ok so that was my day. I had fun shopping after work. So exciting to see each time I go shopping I'm down a size. HOpe everyone has had a great day!
Mama-of-3
on 7/25/06 1:08 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Ah, what fun shopping can be huh? I love it now more than ever! I have to stop myself from buying "too young" stuff because I dont want to be dressing too young for my age. People constantly ask if my daughter and I are sisters but I do have limits as to what I will or wont buy to wear. I did just recently buy a super cute sequinced kinda sexy halter top and a short style denim jacket to wear on top of it and my 15 year old son actually said he liked it on me. Even if I may get to a super small size in the next year or so I really will be cautious of what I wear. There is nothing worse than seeing old women try to dress like teens! If you ever watch the TLC show "What not to wear" they always say "NO MINI SKIRTS AFTER AGE 35" HAHAHAHA =) Ah, to be 25 again....
sparkles
on 7/25/06 8:39 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Ruth Ann, Look at you lookin all Sexy!! Good for you! Amy
Darlene X
on 7/25/06 9:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is an amazing difference! You look amazing! Darlene
sngglnclos
on 7/25/06 11:23 pm - sw burbs, MN
You look 10 years younger!! Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!!
Diane B
on 7/25/06 11:40 pm - Oregon, OH
Ruth Ann you look fabulous! I love your hair too!!! Yes, it is amazing how we want to stay in our old lady clothes. It is so much fun to watch everyone changing. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I'll look forward to more.....Diane
robinsaxton
on 7/26/06 12:53 am - Columbia, MD
What an amazing difference already! You look great! And just think, you aren't done yet! Isn't that just so cool. I am glad you had so much fun shopping. I have found too that I am looking at different styles, nothing bad, just things that are more "fitting" and not quite so baggy. It's fun! Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 7/26/06 1:07 am - Fort Bragg, NC
OMG! You look amazing! Way to go! Mimi
timsdanni
on 7/26/06 1:44 am - Ft Stewart, GA
looking great!! ok after I clean the kitchen I will down load some new pics of me hugs danni
Sheila A.
on 7/26/06 3:25 am - Thermal, CA
You look wonderful Darling!!!! Good for you, goodbye too all of those elastic waists!!! Hallelujah!! Sheila
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views