### 07/25 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 7/25/06 5:44 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY once again it's my favourite night of the week! Support Group Night!!!!! Though my adopted American Mum/Support Group Leader is recovering from her PS, so she won't be there... but still it should be good! We are going out for Mexican at Someburro's after group, so not sure about dinner--- odd's are we will share a salad or the insides of a chimichanga. If I get my way it will be chicken... Maybe Hubby and I will just have to order our own seperate stuff this time... when it comes to Mexican we have different tastes. Anyway I will update on that tomorrow... Breakfast: 3/4 Large Egg wwith diced onion, serrano peppers & cheese Snack: 4 small slices of apple & 1oz peoper jack cheese. Lunch: Half of a Lean Cusine Spaghetti & Meatballs. Actually I ate 3 out of the 4 meatballs, and about 1/3 of the pasta. Snack: 6oz Lite Yogurt Dinner: Mexican @ Someburro's after group-- to be determined. Water: Only 30oz so far! Bad bad... I just dont feel much like drinking. I will have another 16.9oz bottle done before I leave work, and I will drink another bottle during group. Im around 558 calories so far, and only about 33 g of protein. So with dinner I should be able to end around 800 calories and maybe another 15-20g protein... if I get chicken and am good eating just that
Sheila A.
on 7/25/06 6:06 am - Thermal, CA
Hi Everyone!! BF: Protein Nectar Shake W/ Water s: .75oz Cheese Lunch: Small Mexican Shrimp ****tail S: ??? Dinner: Darlene's Crockpot Chicken Soup Vits: forgot this morning, will do after work, but i did remember my B-12 Water: Good so far, still working on it. Chug-a-lug Excercise: Will walk 2 miles after work @ park and wash my carrito tonight. Sheila
bjjantzen
on 7/25/06 6:20 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
B: 31g protein shake with 1/2 banana & 4 sm. straberries S: 6 lil smokies w/cheese L: 1.5c. lettuce, 1/4c. tuna, 1/4 c. cheese w/ff itialian dressing (it took me an hour and a half to eat, but I ate it all) S: 1oz cheese D: 3oz baked chicken w/1 tbs. bbq sauce 85 g protein 881 calories Water so far 40oz plus working on another 20oz now.
Jeani46
on 7/25/06 8:36 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
I thought I would try and join here a bit more..... So here we go B; 1 egg with turkey sausage 1 oz and freah salsa L- Half a Carb tortilla with a slice of turkey and a slice of ham on it d: Ummm I think i will have a turkey burger- my husband and daughter want bbq hotdog (gross) maybe a bit of salad with it I have had 42 oz of water so far working on 32 more and still need my protien drink for the day. I wish I was having mexican food with Darlene though YUMMY My Favorite Jeani
RebekaA
on 7/25/06 9:53 am - Inland Empire, CA
B: protein shake smoothie S: 2oz salami 1oz cheese L: 5 chicken wings S: low carb yogurt D: bacon wrapped scallops from Sam;s--yum=) Water: good today! 60oz so far vits: yes exer: hopefully a step tape tonight. have a great night everyone.
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/25/06 11:11 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package regular oatmeal with a sliced banana Lunch: 4 ounces of smoked turkey, 2 ounces of light jalapeno cheese and five crackers Dinner: 4 ounces of shrimp (sauteed in olive oil, garlic and basil from my herb garden!) over steamed zucchini and summer squash with a few cherry tomatoes and covered in about 3 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Vitamins: Yup, all in Water: 48 ounces and working on another 20 before bed Have a great night all! - Stephanie
Shari B.
on 7/25/06 12:09 pm - Roseville, MI
B-1/2 cup cottage cheese w/half bananna L-1/2 cup cheese tortellini salad. I made up this today with cheese tortellini, onion, cucumber, tomato, blue cheese crumbles, and lite balsamic vinegar dressing. yummy! D-insides of a soft taco, cucumber slices S-few strawberries and a fresh peach water: about 40 oz. vits: finishing now Good night everyone! Shari 340/262/140
BabyRuth2u
on 7/25/06 12:26 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: Woke up and someone (not mentioning any names DAVE!!!) left the fridge cracked open during the night, so things were not as cold as they should be. We figured it wasn't broken because the freezer items were solid, but fridge not so cold. So I didn't eat anything in there. Took a protein shake to work, 20 gm, had that with 1/2 bag of the harvest sun chip crisps 100 cal bags. Mid morn: Another protein drink 20 gm. Lunch: 4 crackers with 2 wedges of LF LC cheese, 5 grape tomatoes. Mid afternoon: 5 Ranier cherries and the other half bag of sun crisps. Dinner: Met mom for dinner while DH was having math lab, we went to Chinese. I picked proteins (a shrimp, some chicken, piece of crab meat, 1 chicken wing, tbs fried rice and 1 fried cheese wonton) Eve: Protein shake 30 gms. Water: had 2 bottles today, not good. Having another right now. Don't think I can get it down before bed, but I'll try!
JenWilBeSkinE
on 7/25/06 1:48 pm - Peculiar, MO
All the family went o the eye dr today so no breakfast B: none L: left over mixed up casserole courtesy of Darlene (Thank you) about 1/3 cup and 5-6 whole wheat wheat thins and Lite strawberry cream cheese S: SF popscicle D: 1/2 small Wendy's chili S: one slice deli turkey one slice deli ham
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views