Okay I'm confessing!!

bananajana5
on 7/24/06 2:00 pm - Jackson, TN
Okay I am telling on myself!! Tonight was the first time I went to the gym and worked out!! I feel better but know that it will be hard to make myself go. I feel like I don't have the time...I know I can make time! I am going to try and go atleast 3 times a week!!
sparkles
on 7/24/06 11:09 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Good for you!!! Better late than never! After working out, you'll feel alot better.... even as I keep losing, I feel like I've done a bigger part when I get my butt out there for my water aerobics! I want to start kickboxing classes soon... I find that "normal" excersising bores me to death! So, I'm trying to find fun things to do... A few of the ones I've come up with so far: Belly Dancing.. (works those abdominal muscles HARD!! not to mention.. the hubby will LOVE it.. lol) pole dancing (not for show.. but it really builds leg muscles.. I can't do this until I'm much closer to goal) other types of dancing.. I always do better with music. kick boxing yoga (for relaxing) Can any one else think of more..
robinsaxton
on 7/25/06 1:04 am - Columbia, MD
That's great Jana. Exercise is the hardest thing to make a regular part of our routine. It is a very hard thing to make time for. I know that I struggle with myself almost daily when I leave work, trying to decide whether or not to go. Most of the time I make myself go and I am ALWAYS glad that I have gone. STill, it's not easy to make that a habit that we look forward to. You can do it! Just remind yourself how great you'll feel afterwards and how great you'll look with your results! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views