What did you eat today???

Sheila A.
on 7/25/06 2:06 am - Thermal, CA
MJ, you look GREAT!!!! You have made tremendous progress and you look YOUNGER TOO!!! All my best to you. Sheila
BabyRuth2u
on 7/24/06 10:58 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/2 c LF cottage cheese, 4 grape tomatos Mid morn: 20 gm protein shake Lunch: 3 crackers with peanut butter and jelly Mid afternoon: package of cashews 160 cals. Dinner: 1/2 hamburger patty, small salad (taco salad: chili, cheese, tbs sour cream) Eve: Getting ready for my protein shake 30 gm. Had 2 popsicles SF earlier. Water, only about 2 bottles today.
timsdanni
on 7/24/06 11:51 am - Ft Stewart, GA
started my new I WILL LOSE POUNDS NOT JUST INCHES "diet" today LOL protien shake 1/4 c blue berrys. 1/3 sm banana, 1/4 cup ff cottage cheese protien shake 1/2 cup cream of brocolie (with milk and cheese) and 1/2 cup salad (ate about 1/2 of it) protien shake taco salad - shredded cabbage, tomatoes, onions, olive, bean, pork taco meat, cheese, ff sour cream protien shake more beans and taco meat snack - cheese and 1/4 slice of bread with pesto on it - planning on it before bed and all of this for only 904 cals and 117 grams of protien I have had all my vits, 3 litters of water so far did yoga 20 mins, curves 30 mins and water arobics 75 mins (60 min class plus 15 mins of treading water etc before hand) so I think it was a good day we will see what the scales and mesure tape says in the morning LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views