What did you eat today???

Sheila A.
on 7/24/06 6:38 am - Thermal, CA
I haven't seen Darlene post this yet and it keeps me accountable, so here it goes. BF: Dannon L & F Vanilla Yogurt S: 1.5oz cheese L: Chicken cesar salad, concentrated on the chicken Dinner: TBD Water: good Vits: Done Cal: tonight I finally lost a few more pounds, was a little thrown when my doc told me to eat 1-2 meals a day, no snacks. Have a great Monday everyone. Sheila 283/225/130
Darlene X
on 7/24/06 6:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ummm are you stealing my post? LOL... stalking then stealing posts???? sheesh! hehe. I was just coming in to start my thread... So far: Breakfast: 3/4 egg scrambled with shredded pork, onion, jalapeno's & cheese Snack: 1oz cheese, 4 small apple slices & 4 baby carrots. Lunch: 3oz Chicken breast in a homemade BBQ sauce & 1 oz Lite Ruffles. (It's not really BBQ chicken, its my mother in laws recipe, its chicken breast cooked with a ketchup based sauce-- her BBQ sauce, but I dont think of it as BBQ sauce) Snack: 4oz Lite Yogurt Dinner: To be determined--- possibly some more of the BBQ chicken breast left overs. Water: Im at about 45oz right now, I have another bottle for this afternoon but Im still full from lunch.
Sheila A.
on 7/24/06 7:57 am - Thermal, CA
Never chica, it's all yours. I just want to make sure I stay on track, especially since I am a slow loser. I am gonna do the chicken crock pot thing tomorrow. I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks!!! Sheila
Mama-of-3
on 7/24/06 7:02 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Sheila, You look GREAT!! I love that green top you have on in the photos. Trish
Sheila A.
on 7/24/06 8:00 am - Thermal, CA
Thanks Trish, hard to believe it is the same top huh. Boobs have deflated!! Thank goodness. Those puppies were really heavy. You look terrific, you all are much faster loosers than me, I know I know stop comparing, but it's hard not to. I am just so glad my back pain is gone, now it just hurts because I threw a flip into the pool this weekend. LOL Sheila
JenWilBeSkinE
on 7/24/06 7:49 am - Peculiar, MO
B: Carnation low carb instant breakfast with scoop of 100% choc whey protein L: Leftover dinner Crockpot roasted chicken with french onion gravy w/ onw slice 100% shole wheat bread (That may have been a Darlene recipe) and green beans D: Some of Darlene's mixed up casserole that I'm getting ready to make for dinner S: maybe a SF popsicle or natural apple sauce I still have a rough time remembering my vits and water. Thanks Darlene for all those recipes. I save every one and have printed them all into a WLS cook book for myself along with others. I just page through when I need an idea.
Darlene X
on 7/24/06 8:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
Let me know how you like the Mixed Up Casserole, that was one of my all time fav's when I was doing the South Beach Diet! I like to spice it up a little more and use some hotter tomatoes though. We used to eat it all the time
JenWilBeSkinE
on 7/25/06 1:37 pm - Peculiar, MO
Darlene THe casserole was good. I thnk maybe I should have drained the cottage cheese first because it didn't set up very well and was slighty runny, but it sat up better the next day. Or it could be that I didn't use exact measurement of it all. My family loved it and the 10 yr old dd wants me to make it again. So I'd say it was a hit. Oh btw as I was going through the recipe it never stated when to add back in the tomato sauce mixture. But I added it back in after I mixed in the beef and cottage cheese/sourcream part. So I guess all was well. And I used ground turkey and it was great. Thank for posting those. I appericate them. Jen Surgery date twin
bjjantzen
on 7/24/06 8:18 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
I am so excited. I get to do this post the day of instead of the next day... here goes: B: 1/2 of my Protein Shake in my coffee S: 6 Little Smokies w/ cheese L: 1 c. ravioli in meat sauce w/ 1/4 c. cheese S: 1/2 butter finger crisp bar D: will be 2 oz baked chicken w/1 tbs bbq sause and 1/4 c. mashed potatos S: other 1/2 protein shake made into a Bannana smoothie... Water: working on my 3rd 20oz bottle so by the end of the day will be 60oz I am really high on the calories today (about 1100 in the end), so I am going to tone down for the rest of the week now that the evil raviolies are gone. Got the magic bullet this weekend and have been loving turning my protein shake into smoothies. So far I have tried: Mix the protein powder w/the milk first then use 1/2 c. 1/2 frozen banana 1/2 **** and tonight I am going to add a tbs peanut butter so it will be a Peanut butter Banana smoothing. I can't wait to try the Chocolate Whey protein w/frozen strawberries...MMMMMMMmmmmmmm. Barbie 246/228/171/135 Pre/Surg/cur/Goal
luckycat1
on 7/24/06 8:59 am - Cincinnati, OH
Sheila, you do look awesome. When I saw the picuture I was like that is not the same shirt and yep it is. Keep up the great work. bf-2 oz. protein shake snack-2 oz. protein shake lunch :1/2 oz of ham with 1/4 cup greenbeans snack: 1 oz cheese dinner: 2 oz. grilled orange roughy fish 1/4 cup of greenbeans only one more vit to do tonight and that is my mutltvit. I actually remembered to take my calcium today (both dosages) 40 oz of water. I will do the rest during/after my work out tonight. I might have another peice of cheese for a snack tonight MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views