New Face

sparkles
on 7/24/06 4:18 am - North Richland Hills, TX
So this is one of my new outfits.. what does everyone think?
Mama-of-3
on 7/24/06 4:46 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Total Cutie-Patootie!!! You are one sylin' babe! Keep it up. Trish
sparkles
on 7/24/06 5:19 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Thanks!!!
luckycat1
on 7/24/06 9:06 am - Cincinnati, OH
You are looking good girl, keep it up! MJ
Diane B
on 7/24/06 9:42 am - Oregon, OH
You look fantastic!! Great outfit. Congratulations on your weight loss. Those pounds are just melting off of you.
BabyRuth2u
on 7/24/06 11:24 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You look great! So cute. I didn't even recognize you in your new pic. When I clicked on your profile I was like OH wow, I didnt make the connection until I saw your older pics. Keep up the good work. Love the shirt!
sparkles
on 7/24/06 8:49 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Ruth Ann, Thank you!! . I've gotten that twice now.... once was on the fourth of July... I met my husband and his boss for drinks.... (I was the DD!!) and when I came up, he did a double take.. Gabe (my hubby's boss) was like.. OMG... AMY?! I didnt even recognize you... ... he was drunk.. but still. hehe Thank you!! Amy
timsdanni
on 7/24/06 11:43 am - Ft Stewart, GA
you are looking GREAT!!!! good job - oh and I do like the top
sparkles
on 7/24/06 8:51 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Danni, I liken myself mostly to you. We weighed in at the same weight prior to surgery. You've lost a little bit more than me, but for the most part I feel we are pretty close together. Thanks! Amy
Laura A.
on 7/25/06 8:07 am - Manteca, CA
I did the same thing Ruth Ann did....I thought I recognized the name but had no idea whose face that was until I went back to your profile. OMG!!!! You are looking marvelous!!! Keep up whatever you're doing....... Laura A.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views