Should i be keeping a calorie intake list?

lizzey627
on 7/22/06 1:37 am - Dunlap, CA
I noticed most ofyouno how many calories youguys are eating? My doctor hasnot told me tod that!? so I waswonderinering do you think i should be anif so how many clories should I set for my self?
timsdanni
on 7/22/06 1:56 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I use fitday.com it is a free site and works great - my doc does not TELL me to track calories right now at 4 months out but he does suggest it as your weight slows down. I have talked to LOTS Of people that are long term post op and sucessful and almost all of them either track everything all the time OR they track their weight and as soon as it starts to inch up they track till they are back to where they want to be so I figure I should start now. ok and I am very compulsive and controlling LOL danni 372/279/170
Darlene X
on 7/22/06 9:31 am - Maricopa, AZ
My doctor doesn't tell me to track calories either... I do it so i can know roughly the amount Im eating daily.... A year from now weight loss and maintaining is gonna be a heck of a lot harder for us.... weight loss is about calories in and calories out--- so it pay's to know how much you burn (BMR + any exercise) and how much you consume. Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views