Chicken Vegetable Soup (Crockpot)

Darlene X
on 7/21/06 5:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
1-2 lbs. Chicken breast, cut in serving size 1 can diced tomatoes 2 carrots, sliced 3 stalks celery with tops, sliced 2 medium onions, diced 3 cups water Salt and pepper to taste 3 chicken bouillon cubes 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (Add during last 2 hours of cooking) Put all ingredients in cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours (High 2 1/2 to 4 hours). _________________
Amy I.
on 7/21/06 6:15 am - KS
I needed this one! I have went back to doing homemade soups/stews. Nothng else seems to sit well with me! So Chicken soup here I come! Thanks so much Amy I
Sheila A.
on 7/22/06 1:39 am - Thermal, CA
Thanks Darlene! I just picked up some stuff yesterday and this will be great for me. I haven't posted anything really since I was so disappointed with my conversation with my Dr., she told me I was eating too much and should only have 1-2 meals a day. I can no longer do protein drink with NF milk(or any other kind of milk), and I shouldn't be eating salads. I was so frustrated(normally this would be prime eating time, due to frustrations). And to top it off I hadn't lost anymore weight in like 12 days, so I was like am I not going to lose anymore?!!!! I know we should not compare ourselves to others and I know we are all different, but I am losing so slow. I just happend to lose 2 lbs. finally in the last 2 days. I started at 283, I am now 226. My doctor wants me at 130, I just want to be under 200. Don't get me wrong, my personal goal is 145. But at this point, at almost 4 months, I wish I was down at least 85 lbs. I am so sorry, and thanks for letting me vent. Gonna go put the soup in the crockpot. Have a great weekend. Love, Sheila
Darlene X
on 7/22/06 9:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sheila!!! Thanks for the stalker call LOL-- It was nice talking to you Let me know how the soup turns out!!!! Darlene
bananajana5
on 7/23/06 12:41 pm - Jackson, TN
I made the chicken soup today and it is wonderul! Thanks for all the good recipes!! Jana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views