Spoke with Nurse & Nut,.. Now Depressed help!

* Icemama *.
on 7/20/06 5:13 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Thanks Mimi,.. I'll try to kep that in mind instead of having a huge brain fart next time. But I can't make any promises. I may need you to remind me again,... lol Thanks again Yall!! Stef down in Dallas, or should I say now Stef UP in Dallas! ;-D
lizzey627
on 7/20/06 11:54 pm - Dunlap, CA
Hey im real sorry sorry your doc saidthat stuff to you!!! Its not right for them to do that. I wanted to say something about being labled obese I am 5ft.7in tall and when i reach my goal I will still be considered obese but i will way 160lbs I am only 49lbs from goal. Now at 5/7 i wont look obese will I ? wont feel obese will I? but by the bmi I will be! i wont even have the health risk for being overweight. Being labeled obese doesnt really mean anything he is just wanting you to feel defeated before your finished . This surgery is a tool and if you use it right you will be fine! Dont worry about lables. Are you drinking suger free slim fast? You are going to be better off for losing what ever amount you do lose. He can not define what your body is going to do And he cant know if your going to gain weight !!!! Everyone is differant. Be encourageed dont let negative crap in!!! LIZZEY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views