OT- OMG

Courtney B.
on 7/20/06 12:48 pm - Lancaster, CA
We just had a tornado or something blow through the Antelope Valley. Knocked down power poles and I lost power. The fire department said it could be 3 days without power. WHAT? Its sposed to be 108 tomorrow. THAT SUX! Everyone in my house is ok, my house itself is ok. I wont be able to get to the internet for a while, but just wanted to post this. TTY all later! Courtney
BabyRuth2u
on 7/21/06 10:50 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Courtney, glad to hear that you and your family are safe. That is the most important thing. Hope the power comes back sooner, do what you can to stay cool. Hopefully all at work or something in the a/c. Let us know when you are back up and running.
Courtney B.
on 7/22/06 11:43 am - Lancaster, CA
Thanks Ruth Ann. All is back to semi normal here. The power actually came back on Thursday night. Edison is AWESOME! We hit 115 today with mega humidity to make it feel like 120 or hotter. Then a cloud cover came about 130pm and cooled it 15 degrees! I feel for the people in New York who may still be without power! Not used to this humidity. I cant wait to get out of this nasty desert!. Thanks for asking. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views