### 07/20 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 7/20/06 6:20 am - Maricopa, AZ
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired!!! I wish this week would END already! I have so much stuff planned for Saturday--- Im gonna see "Lady in the water" at the movies-- it comes out this week, I LOVE his movies and it looks scary YAY! Im gonna visit a friend who is scheduled for WLS tomorrow, lots of yard work, car oil change--- gotta do that at 5am or so, because by 7am it's nearing 95F or so here.... it won't exactly be a restful weekend--- but I still wi**** was here all ready!!!!!! ANyone got fun plans for this weekend? Breakfast: 3/4 of an egg scrambled w/ onion, serrano pepper, garlic & a little habanero cheese (Maybe 0.2 of an oz). Snack: 1 oz Lite Ruffles & 1/2 a banana Lunch: Tortelloni Salad (Chicken & Proscutto Tortelloni, chicken, diced onion, feta Cheese, a sprinkling of peanuts & lite ginger seasame asain dressing)--- 4 peices of Tortelloni, 1oz of chicken, 3-4 peanuts..... and minimal amounts of feta cheese & dressing. Snack: 4oz Lite Yogurt Dinner: To be determined Vitamins: 1 multi w/ iron & a B-12 so far. I will take one more multi this afternoon. Water: Working my way to 60oz before I leave work, doing good! I need to throw out the Lite Ruffles... I mean 70 calories isn't all that bad.... but Im having a hard time keeping it to one serving a day---- I think I'll have some tomorrow then throw out the rest of the bag. OCCASIONAL TREAT! Plus I made the evil Tortelloni salad BUT this time I packed it with chicken breast, and eat that first and have been limiting the pasta.
robinsaxton
on 7/20/06 6:54 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Darlene, Sounds like a busy but fun weekend. Just remember to keep up with the water while out working in the yard on the warm days. I had my nearly usual protein shake for breakfast. I found some really good recipes in the book by Susan Marie Leach. They are with isopure zero carb creamy vanilla. I enjoy those and never can taste the protein powder. I can't stand protein drinks but these are good ones. For lunch I had about 3 ounces of chicken, actually it was more like 2 1/2. I tried to eat a salad but just didn't like it. I had some honey mustard dressing on my chicken and I think it's really made me sick to my stomach. Just took some antacid to try and settle things down. Not sure what's up for dindin but my husband took out chicken (again ) for grilling. Always delicious. Well, getting ready to head home for the night. Y'all have a great evening. Oh, I would have a hard time with the chips myself. I can never eat just one, or one serving. Although I am still pretty intolerant of carbs at this point and they just don't feel good in my tummy. So it's not a problem, yet. Hang in there and after your next snack of ruffles, toss the rest! Hugs, Robin
Heather_O
on 7/20/06 7:28 am - WI
B: Slice of deli ham and a piece of 2% american cheese on a multi grain cracker L: 2 string cheese and about 1/4 c. of fruit salad made with Strawberrys, pineapple, and kiwi S: Protien Drink (28 grams) D: Roasted Chicken probably around 2 oz. some corn on the cobb and if I have any room left I'll have some more fruit salad S: SF Jello I love the weekends now, going out and having fun at the fairs and zoos and not have to worry about getting tired and sore is awsome. I've been checking websites for different local Countys to see what thier event planners have listed just so we have things to fill the weekends instead of sitting on our butts watching TV which no longer appeals to me. WOW what a difference 4 months makes!!!!. Heather 316/269/198/140
rowEn
on 7/20/06 9:10 am - Huntsville, AL
1: 1 serving of carb control yougurt 2: 4 oz of cooked extra lean ground beef 3: 1 bottle of Isopure zero carb protein drink (pineapple orange banana) Fitday tells me I'm at about 376 calories and 63 grams of protein. I know it isn't a lot of calories today, and I meant to have another 4oz of ground beef but I ran out of time at work before my doctor's appointment. Went and met my new PCP and I just adore him. Did the whole "new patient" thing and then he injected steriods into my ganglion cyst on my hand. Um...OW! Then he was nice enough to write me a prescription for some liquid lortab, so I'm in a pretty mellow, happy place right now I've had the cyst for going on about 10 years now and never really had a lot of problems with it. Lately though, it makes the whole side of my hand go numb and I can't grasp things easily. Hopefully the steriods work, but if not, then I'll go see a hand surgeon and get it cut out. No big plans for the weekend except to make sure all my laundry is done and packed for training next week. I'm not looking forward to being in a hotel and eating out (and yet, I'm SO looking forward to going to Vegas when I get back!), but I have to go, so I'll just make the best of it. And napping...napping is always good on the weekend! Michelle 275/211/135ish? 140? Size 8? I'll know when I get there
Pat T.
on 7/20/06 11:19 am - Rome, NY
I am very tired today too! This has been a very hectic week! I did get out and ride my bike a couple of times, and that felt good.I will go to Curves tomorrow and that means that I will have exercised every day this week, alternating Curves and biking/walking. That was my goal and I met it! I also ate about 1200 calories today, and I am not sure if that is too much. What do you all eat calorie wise? B - 1/2 Pkg Weight Control Oatmeal, 3/4 C. lactaid, 1Tb raisins S - 1 oz cheese and 4 ritz crackers L - 1 T chicken salad and lettuce, tomato, cucumber and ranch dressing S - NSA Fudgsicle D - 1 Morning Star Chik Patty with marinara sauce and 1 oz mozzarella S - 1 oz cheese and 5 ritz crackers and 1 NSA fudgsicle. I also drank well over 100 oz!
bjjantzen
on 7/21/06 12:23 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
I am working this weekend, but I am hoping to take my son to the movies. I don't even know what is playing so we will see what happens... B:Protein Drink S:1/4 c. Scrambled egg/bacon/chees L: Pringles, Twin Beef Sticks (only 1), 8 (1oz) Cheese cubes S: 1 Pirouline D: 1 c. chicken stew, 1/4 c. mashed potato Total Protein :62 Calories: 988 Water 60oz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views