### 07/19 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 7/19/06 7:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well last night wasn't so great--- I had to rush and get ready, and for dinner I had about 4 Tortilla chips with some fresh homemade guacamole (Avacado, Onion, Tomato & Lime Juice) and a handful of lite ruffles *sigh*..... so not a very good day yesterday at all! I was out all evening, but didnt eat any cookies, or caramel apples that sat in front of me all evening... so it could be worse! Tonight we have an appointment in town at 7pm, so we arent going home--- we have time to kill after work and will have to find somewhere to eat, not sure what yet... Breakfast: About 2/3 of an egg scrambled with diced onion, ham, pastrami & a little cheese. Snack: 1oz of Lite Ruffles (70 Calories) and a Pepper Jack String Cheese Lunch: 2oz black beans w/ approx 2oz chicken, salsa, cheese & sour cream. Snack: 4oz Yogurt & 4 apple slices Dinner: Unknown, will update tomorrow Have done my B-12 & both multi vitamins.... am up to 61oz of water! YAY
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/19/06 11:04 am - My Town, NH
For today: Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal (I was remembering that pre-surgery I needed four packets to fill me up! ) and one sliced banana Lunch: 1 piece of spiniach and chicken quiche and 1 cup cut up watermelon Dinner: 1 cup of 93% lean ground beef in marinara sauce and 1 tortillia with cheese rolled up and melted in the microwave Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water - 50 ounces and more on the way Vitamins: 1 Women's Multivitamin, 500 mcg B12, 65 mg Ferro Sequels (Iron), 500 mg Vitamin C, 1200 mg Calcium Citrate, 2 Actigall and 1 prescription Vitamin D Whew, that's a lot of vitamins! I'll be glad when I no longer have to take the Actigall twice each day. That will eliminate two pills! The Vitamin D is only for three weeks and will hopefully correct my deficiency. Time for bed soon! - Stephanie
timsdanni
on 7/19/06 11:06 am - Ft Stewart, GA
how and why did you get off of actigall????? danni
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/19/06 11:34 am - My Town, NH
Hi Danni. The Actigall is the generic form (I think that's what they told me) of Ursodiol which was prescribed for the first six months after surgery to prevent gallstones while I lose weight rapidly. I take one capsule twice a day until they are gone.
rowEn
on 7/19/06 11:13 am - Huntsville, AL
1: one container of carb control yogurt 2: 4 oz of cooked extra lean ground beef 3: 4 oz of cooked extra lean ground beef 4: about 4 oz of a NY strip steak 5: munching on about 3 oz of peanuts right now Got my 64 oz of water in. Two chewable multi-vitamins, 2 citrical calcium chews, 2 1500mcg of biotin (Lord, please make my hair STOP falling out!!) I also did 40 minutes at Curves with my daughter...then I went tanning Fitday tells me that I got 895 calories and 77 grams of protein. And holy cow, these dry roasted peanuts are high in calories!! Michelle 275/212/135
Darlene X
on 7/20/06 1:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
OMG you don't need to tell me about the peanuts! LOL I limit myself to 0.5 oz now if I have any, cause wow they are crazy high in calories--- a good fat, but still....
timsdanni
on 7/19/06 11:14 am - Ft Stewart, GA
protien shake 1/4 cup beans, 1 poached egg, 2 grape tomatoes, onion and cilantro 3/4 cup garden cream of tomatoe soup protien shake peice of bacon and cheese stick taco salad protien shake cal 971 protien 120 Danni
timsdanni
on 7/19/06 11:20 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I forgot I also had 2 protien balls 1/8 cup oatmeal 1/4 cup pnut butter 1/4 cup protien powder 1/8 cup pecans mix well and form into balls - YUMMMM the down side is they are close to 80 calories each and the recipe makes 12 danni who will now get off the computer good bye
Pat T.
on 7/19/06 11:33 am - Rome, NY
Hi everyone! Today was a good day. I felt in control of my eating and kept track of everything! I seem to be getting fuller quicker lately, not sure why, but it is helping me to not graze and not eat too much. B - 1/2 pkg Weight Control oatmeal with 3/4 cup lactaid and 1 Tb raisins S - 1 oz cheddar, 4 ritz crackers S - 1 T sesame seeds and 1 Tb raisins L - 1 meatball with sauce and 1 bite of chicken and 2 bites of green pepper S - NSA fudgsicle D - 2 oz pork in marinara sauce with 1 oz mozzarella melted I drank 44 oz of crystal light and 40 oz of water. I went to curves for 30 minutes and I went and watched my son's ball game! Pat
BabyRuth2u
on 7/19/06 11:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/4 c. LF cottage cheese. I've been measuring out a 1/2 c, but for some reason the past few days have just not been able to fini**** Mid morn: 20 gm protein AchievOne coffee drink Lunch: Salad; 1/4 c lettuce, onion, 4 grape tomatos, 2 tbs balsamic dressing, 1 can light tuna. Dinner: Salad: 1/4 c lettuce, onion, 5 grape tomatos, 2 tbs balsamic dressing, little cucumber, beef (it's like a ste *** almost, it cooks up and crumbles) had about 2 oz of the meat. Eve: 30 gm protein shake Water: had about 2-1/2 of the 16.9 oz bottles. I'm going to grab one more for the night. Not sure I can get it all down, but any will be better than none. All vitamins taken!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views