### 07/18 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 7/18/06 7:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
Afternoon all Nothing much happening today--- although a friend of mine I used to work with (She is in the same huge building) messaged me to say she is having WLS Friday! Good for her, we have been talking back and forth today--- Im gonna visit her Saturday. Work is soooo slow today! Im bored... searching Hamster stuff.... I love to watch the hamster's everytime I go to Petsmart--- and though we already have 4 dogs, too many pets... I kind of want a hamster--- anyone have one? had one? What are they like? Breakfast: 3/4 of an egg, w/ some onion, a little diced deli turkey & pastrami and a little cheese. Snack: 5 apple slices (About 1/2 an apple) and a pepper jack string cheese (1 oz). Lunch: 1/2 a Lean Cusine Swedish Meatballs. Snack: 8oz Lite Yogurt Dinner: TBD--- Not sure, We need to rush home, cause I will have 30 minutes to shower and get ready to leave again tonight--- so something QUICK! Im only around 500 calories without dinner... and about 30g protein... so not a great day... Im finishing 50oz water, and have another 24oz bottle to drink this afternoon. Did my multi vitamins, but forgot my B-12 so will take that when I get home.
jannineh99
on 7/18/06 9:18 am - Melrose, MA
Not really have a good food day here today...I have never been one to eat on days that are above 90 and it hit 101 here today...got my water in but the food is just not apealing...but this is what I did have... breakfast: water snack: water lunch: 3 Wendy's Chicken nuggets and the inside of on baked potatoe with smart balance and lf sour cream snack 3 wheat thins and 1/2 oz of cheddar cheese dinner: 1/4 of cheese burger no bun just mustard on the side more water 1 vitamin take other at bed time and that is it...does anyone else have an issue with eating in the extream heat.... Sorry Darlene have never had a hampster I am allergic...they are cute tho....just dont get two...lol or you will have more hampsters than you really want.... Jannine
Pat T.
on 7/18/06 11:38 am - Rome, NY
Darlene, We have 4 dogs too! 4 cats as well! Oh yeah, don't forget the rabbit! We love them all and live in the country, so it just seems normal... Today I had: B - 1/2 pkg Weight Control Oatmeal with 1Tb walnuts and raisins and 3/4 C. Lactaid S - 1/4 C. Sesame seeds with raisins, 1 scoop unjury with crystal light L - 1/4 meatball, 2 oz chicken breast S - NSA Fudgsicle D - 1 oz beef tips, ff gravy, mushrooms, broccoli, 1/8 c. mashed potato S - 1/2 choc covered NSA ice cream bar and 2 (yes 2!) NSA fudgsicles. I obviously need to get the fudgsicles under better control. I am averaging 1000 - 1200 calories a day, and I haven't lost in two weeks, so I don't know if I should try more food or less!!!??? I am working on it! Pat
Shari B.
on 7/18/06 11:38 am - Roseville, MI
I have not been getting in enough nutrition the past few days. The company I work for layed off a bunch of people(not me thank God) and as a result my work load increased so I've worked 12-14 hours/day since Friday. I've not been paying enough attention to my food/exercise. That has to stop! Anway here is what I did consume today. B-1/4 cup raisin bran cereal w/milk L-3 slices turkey lunch meat, one tomato, one LC cheese wedge D-1/2 ww smart ones ravioli florentine water, 2 16.9 oz. bottles
amyb66
on 7/19/06 10:57 am - Bolling AFB, DC
Hi Shari, I am just curious...do you eat the ravioli or just the insides?
Shari B.
on 7/19/06 12:05 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi, I ate the ravioli too. It was the first time I've tried pasta. I usually just eat the insides or spaghetti sauce w/o noodles. The ravioli went down fine though.
BabyRuth2u
on 7/18/06 11:46 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/4 cup LF cottage cheese Mid Morn: 25 gm protein shake. Made my normal 30gm one, but couldnt fini**** so estimating 25 gms. lol Lunch: 2 wedge of LF LC cheese on 3 crackers. 5 grape tomatos. 3 Ranier cherries. Dinner: 1/4 c. salad (lettuce, onion, 2 croutons, 1/2 of a beet slice, LF ranch). Tbs taco meat with cheese/salsa. 1 hush puppy. Few pieces of popcorn shrimp. Dave had to work tonight, so met my mom and dad after work. Went to a buffet place, so picked a few things there. Eve: having my protein shake now as I type 30 gms.
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/06 1:32 pm - Phoenix, AZ
We have 5 dogs, 2 cats, 7 birds and a Hamster his name is Brutus. He is great fun, and so tame. The cats sit by his cage and watch him... hoping he will come out and "Play" I am sure. http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h109/kimhuggs1/BRU1.jpg As for what I ate today: B- Protein Shake S-Protein bar (4 bites) L-Salad (4 bites) S- Profect vial D-Sausage & egg (2oz) which didnt go down well and came back up S-SF Popcycles
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/06 1:35 pm - Phoenix, AZ
timsdanni
on 7/18/06 10:15 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I like gerbils better but small rodents are fun!! if you buy them from pet smart I think you can get several b/c each store only has one sex. we have 3 boys - 2 in the cage and one under the dishwasher at the moment we have 2 dogs and 2 cats too the rodents are cheap the cages are expensive but sooooo fun - we have 3 free gerbils (lady I know breeds fancy ones and gives away the less good ones) cage was over $100 with 2 cages, wheel, tubes, flying saucer toy (don't have that anymore the cats can open it to easy LOL) umm lets see food yesterday ( I tracked it ALL - aren't you proud of me) protien shake protien shake homemade cream of tomatoes soup,watermellon, 1/4 slice of cheese toast protien shake liver and onions, garden green beens, garden carrots and 1T brown rice protien shake LOL what a patern - and I just got up and had a protien shake while checkign email before heading off to curves oh biked up the hill yesterday and then did pilates 20 min work out, did abs class last night - it was all good 1088 claories 130 protien for the day yesterday danni 372/279/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views