bit frustated

BabyRuth2u
on 7/19/06 10:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Yes that would be wonderful. I loved the SF fudgesicles pre-op.. Thought post-op I would be able to have those and SF pudding, but nope. The sugar alcohols in them seem to bother me. After like two bites my heart starts to beat a bit faster and I can feel my ears getting hot. Weird though, because SF popsicles I think have some sugar alcohols in them too, but they don't bother me. So I do have those on occaison. I just bought some Sci-Fit whey protein today at the gym. I was getting low on what I normally use and thought before ordering new supply online I'd give this a try. So bought a 2lb can of the ice cream chocolate. It tastes pretty good. Drinking it now and reading your post about ice cream. I'm thinking I may give this a try sometime, mixing it and putting it in something and freeze it a bit harder and try that!! Thanks! Hope you had a great day!
timsdanni
on 7/19/06 11:18 am - Ft Stewart, GA
sounds good but I can't do the artifcal sweeteners either - I can finally do cyrstal light deluted 3 to 1 now for some flavored water but sweets are still a NO danni who is no longer frustated LOL
Barry_T
on 7/19/06 12:26 pm - Oxford, PA
You guys make me feel lucky.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!