HOLY SMOKES! There on and buttoned!

Amy I.
on 7/16/06 6:38 am - KS
Today I took my 13yr old son shopping. I looked around the "regular size" department for my self. I found a cute pair of pants (designer). They were half price! I BOUGHT them! They are a size 16! I didn't try them on at the store but when I got home I went right to my room. I put them on! Now mind you they are tight in the stomach ( I've had two children) but HOLY ?:"{+_@#* they were on and buttoned. I also bought two shirts in the same department. Size XL WOWCan't beleive it! That makes me feel pretty good since I am at a stall (4-days and no LOSS!) Thought that I would share and I know that some of you are having wow moments too. Thanks Amy I
Tina K
on 7/16/06 8:48 am - Central, NY
That's wonderful Amy! I can't wait to get out of the plus sized departments! Hugs, Tina 315/231/140
robinsaxton
on 7/17/06 12:59 am - Columbia, MD
Yay Amy! What a great feeling! I totally understand. I just had to buy a blouse the other day since it was so pretty and was a 14/16. I haven't been that size in nearly 13 years. And then I think I was pushing it a bit. congratulations! You should feel beautiful because you are! Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/17/06 2:04 am - My Town, NH
Amy, that's so exciting! It's so much fun to shop for smaller sizes! - Stephanie
bananajana5
on 7/18/06 12:21 pm - Jackson, TN
That is a wonderful feeling!! I also have had the same thing happen to me...in a size 12 now!!! But I have also been at a stall for over a week! That stinks but I will take the 12 anyday! You are doing a great job!!! Keep up the good work! Jana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views