Weekly update

Sheryl J.
on 7/14/06 6:50 am - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
So it's been a while since I've done an update. I'm getting lazy, I guess. Last week I didn't lose a thing, which was a little disheartening. But this week I lost four pounds! So I'm still on pace for averaging two pounds a week, which is fine with me. Great things about my progress so far: I don't remember weighing less than this for 23 years. I am starting to wear the last of the clothes I had put away when they no longer fit me. Last weekend I went shopping and bought two new pairs of pants. One was a 16P and one was...I can't believe this...a 14P. I had fun wearing them. When I went to see my ophthalmologist this week he was amazed. He said I looked like a whole new person. My total weight loss is now 54 pounds. Only 49 to go. How are you doing? 218/208/164/115
bjjantzen
on 7/15/06 2:58 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
That is great. I too went shoping this week and bought a pair of 14 jeans. the regular no stretch kind. I was in tears in the dressing room. It was a great WOW moment for sure. I need to get through my closet and start getting rid of clothes and i desperately need new undergarments. My bra size has changed drastically, I have lost 8 inches in that area total so far... I have been stalled the last week, but I finally saw a change on my scale yesterday and I lost 2 lbs. Pre-op:246 Day of surgery: 228 Current: 175 Goal: 135 Only 40 more lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeee
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/17/06 2:10 am - My Town, NH
Congrats Sheryl on great progress! Keep it up! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!