Ever hear of ChicoMetrics?

jennb40
on 7/14/06 11:59 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi everybody, have you missed me??!!! I have been MIA for a few weeks. We went to TN to visit my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and my 2 week old new grandson. We were gone for 10 days. I did pretty well with the eating - probably didn't get enough in, but did get plenty of water. We drove (1250 miles one way) and took the pugs with us! Drinking was easy because everytime we would stop I would get another bottle of water and go to the potty....then do the cycle again in a few hours! I did miss out on my protein supplements because I like to take the unjury powder and mix it with Simply Smart milk and put it in the freezer for a few hours, and that proved nearly impossible to do. We did have a microfridge in the motel room, but the freezer on it had lots to be desired! Anyway my grandchildren are beautiful and we had a great time. My hubby is gone to Oklahoma City for 3 weeks for training for his job and I am extremely miserable and lonely. However, on a bright spot - my daughter came in for the weekend and we just got back from a 3 1/2 mile walk!!!! She didn't think I would make it....fooled her! I was sweating - it is hot here today - but I sure made it and wasn't even out of breath! My 3 month anniversary was this past Thursday and I am down 79 pounds since surgery day....would have loved to have 80 - but will sure as heck settle for 79!!!! Might have lost that pound after my marathon walk today! Now to the point of this post!!!!!.....has anybody tried ChicoMetrics? I saw a post about it on the main messageboard and I "googled" it - and it looks interesting. It is a video you can do in your home and is only $29.95. Just wondered if any of you have tried it or heard about it? I am seriously considering purchasing it. Of course, you have to do your aerobic/cardio stuff also, but this is supposed to help every major muscle in your body - including face and neck...and my turkey gobbler could use something! So let me know if you have heard of it and what you think! Have a good weekend all....I have been lurking, but not posting in the last few weeks due to our extended vacation! Barbara
luckycat1
on 7/15/06 6:33 am - Cincinnati, OH
I bought the 2 in 1 DVD and started it last week. I swim/jog in the water for an 1 hour and half about 4x a week so I will do Chicometrics about 2-3x a week. I was sore the 1st day I did it. I moved musles that I do not think I ever moved before. I was not going swimming that day but eneded up going just to sit in the whirlpool. There are some exercises on the DVD that I can not do---I am too uncoordinated. I try but what I do does not look like what they are doing lol. I will give it a try I have bat arms and flabby legs so any help I can get I will use. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend. MJ
CherieG
on 7/16/06 10:52 pm - Collingdale, PA
Hi Barbara, I just ordered the 2 in 1 DVD for myself, but haven't received it yet. I have seen many posts on the main board about it and everyone is raving about the results. I figured it was worth a try since it seems to be working for so many others. Cherie
Melissa P.
on 7/17/06 5:10 am - Aurora, IL
I have been meaning to buy it! I will soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views