### 07/14 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Shari B.
on 7/14/06 12:47 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi Everyone, B-1/4 cup cottage cheese with sf jello mixed in. I only sprinkled some of the powder from a jello packet. This gave it a great flavor and kind of changed things up a bit with my cottage cheese L-1/2 cup chicken rice soup D-salad w/lite ranch dressing, cottage cheese, one LC cheese wedge S-1/2 cup three bean salad, sf pudding cup water: not good again, I don't know what I'm going to do. It seems if I drink too much water then I don't get enough food in. I'm working on it. My oldest daughter turned 8 today, so we went to Chuck E. Cheese tonight. It didn't even bother me to watch everyone eat cake. I was worried about that. I was perfectly full on my salad and was enjoying watching the kids have fun. LIfe is good. Have a great weekend! Shari
timsdanni
on 7/14/06 1:13 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
OK I have stopped logging my food - bad Danni!! but there it is but I will try to remember. protien shake breakfast burritto filling - no tortilla chicken salad from yesterday with canned chicken, cottage cheese, sharp cheder cheese, bacon, veggies and fruit and tiny bit of mayo dinner was chicken cooked like red lobsters cocnut shrimp - YUMMMMM but I ate a second one oz serving and woe was that a mistake - 30 mins of foamies so bad I had to just stand over the sink praying I would be able to and soon but no such luck another protien shake and water this evening. Oh a major thing for me - I finally managed to get up in time and feeling good so I rode to the gym and did step arobics and rode home on my bike - it was fun and hubby had PT formation at the gym so we rode there and back together - did nto get to work out togetehr but it was still fun!! hoping tomorrow brings a drop in the scale danni 372/279/170
Amy I.
on 7/14/06 2:57 pm - KS
Het Y'all I only eat about two meals a day too! But it is not because my Doc. says to. I just can't always eat that much or I'm not hungry! I have been trying to listen to my stomach. Letting it tell me when to eat instead of me just running to food. B- nothing L- Homemade veggie soup with hamburger ( I am back on soup, last time it was for a month!) D- 2 very small veggie egg rolls and 4 bites of steak Water not so good I am sick of it! 50 oz Amy I
bjjantzen
on 7/15/06 2:53 am - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
Was a terrible day for me food wise. we had birthday parties at work so I ate junky... Here it goes: B: 4 tortilla chips with a cheese dip that has cream cheese, sausage and rotel in it. 4 slices of home grown tomato's, 3 bites of a sausage & cheese kolache (this was spread out over 2 hours) S: Nothing - was too full for one L: 1/4 c. ceasar salad and 5 french fries S: 4 bites of chocolate cake D: Nothing wanted to puke...lol! S: 1/2 bag of Weigh****chers pretzels about 1 oz... I didn't get in my protein but I did manage 60oz of water
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views