I'm at a stand still!!!

bananajana5
on 7/14/06 12:02 am - Jackson, TN
I know that we have plateaus...but I guess I still think that this might be all that I am going to lose!! I started at 288 and now at 192...I am just discouraged...need some cheering up!! This is not all I am going to lose....is it?? I only want another 26 lbs...is that too much to ask?? Just feeling bad about it today...sorry for all the whining!! I should be happy if I don't lose anything else..
rowEn
on 7/14/06 12:59 am - Huntsville, AL
Patience grasshopper! We didn't gain all our weight overnight and we're not going to lose it that fast. Just like we hit plateaus on the way up, we'll hit them on the way down. Just keep to your program, keep exercising, and don't forget to measure yourself! Good luck and keep a positive attitude!
Darlene X
on 7/14/06 1:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok deep breath and say after me "Stalls are normal, I will continue losing weight"... Got it?? Everyone has stalls, I just had a 2-3 week stall and now Im losing again, its completely NORMAL, everyone is dealing with the same stuff... Darlene -97lbs
miminjoey
on 7/14/06 1:49 am - Fort Bragg, NC
LOL...I know the feelling ...but just think...I started out at 278 and am only at 214....you're at 192 ... you have 26 pounds to go I have 44. You are doing great...and even if you don't lose another pound....which of course you will....isn't the 96 pounds something to be proud of? So stop and go have a protein shake hehehe!!! Mimi No offense was meant by this trying to cheer you up and to have you look at the good side!
RebekaA
on 7/14/06 3:02 am - Inland Empire, CA
I'm with Mimi. We started around the same weight and date--and you're doing MUCH better than me! I've been stuck at 209 for almost 3 weeks! I still have 50#'s to go! It's great you're in the 100's!!!! At least you broke the 200's!!! I know it's frustrating, but you're doing great!!! Remember weight loss slows the closer you get to your goal and you're pretty close. Maybe you could try varying up your workout, try something different, change things up. I totally understand where you are coming from, you just need a second wind. Try and focus on other things for a while, how good you look=) how great you feel, how far you've come. Sometimes when I get discouraged, it helps me to go thru my old diary to remember how miserable i was fat and it reinvigorates me to know I'm not that person anymore. Hang in there!
sngglnclos
on 7/14/06 6:32 am - sw burbs, MN
Yes you are normal!! on the MN board the folks always says change it up! Up your protien, up your water and up your exercise it should get the weightloss going again. I weighed on Wednesday and only have a 1 pound loss (yes I said only, didn't really mean it So I upped my protien and water and a bit more exercise and this morning...down 2 lbs! wish you the best!
Pat T.
on 7/15/06 12:23 am - Rome, NY
Jana, I am with you! I have been at a standstill for a couple of weeks now. Every morning, I just keep tellng myself not to worry, but it is getting frustrating. I think I will try what others have suggested and up my exercise and protein. Hopefully, that will work. On a good note, I am down 78 pounds and am in a size 12! I don't even remember the last time I was a size 12, probably early high school! Congratulations on your progress, you are doing fantastic! Pat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views