My turn to be down a HUNDRED

Rick A.
on 7/13/06 1:15 am - Far Northern, CA
Hello fellow Marchers. Six months ago I met with my progarm coordinator for the 1st time and I weighed 339 pounds and today the scale displayed 238. I can't believe it. This was my goal to have lost 100 pounds in six months. I thought it would have been six months from the surgery, but it was 6 months since my first appointment. Yesterday I was carrying a bag of something that weighed 50 pounds and I was thinking how in the world did I carry more then twice that amount of weight on my body with every step I took? Also yesterday I rode a bicycle for the 1st time in 22 years. It felt so good to have the wind blowing through my now thinning hair. Life is good and it's great to be living it. Thank you all for your continuing support and information. Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 7/13/06 1:22 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Rick!! Good for you. Glad to hear you are enjoying the bike. Hubby and I bought some too in May. Unfortunately we've slacked off on riding them. Either busy or this darn rain that keeps coming. We have a nice day or two then it rains for 1 to 2 weeks!UGH! We have plans to ride this weekend, so we shall see. Keep up the good work, again congrats on the 100 lbs! It is an amazing feeling! You dun gud!
sngglnclos
on 7/13/06 1:35 am - sw burbs, MN
Congrats on your success!!!!
RebekaA
on 7/13/06 2:17 am - Inland Empire, CA
that's wonderful! congratulations.
Sheila A.
on 7/13/06 2:35 am - Thermal, CA
That is so fantastic, I am truly happy for you. sheila 283/228/135
Shari B.
on 7/13/06 3:01 am - Roseville, MI
WOW!!, congratulations Rick!
Amy I.
on 7/13/06 3:31 am - KS
Rick..... WOW! That is great! I can only wish for a hundred! I am sitting at 70 something. UGHHH. That is good, don't get me wrong, but 100 is great! Keep up the good work. Amy I
headparrot
on 7/13/06 4:24 am - Ponca City, OK
Wow, 238 lbs...you need to change your nickname to Tiny. Congrats Rick and keep up the good work! Scott
Tina K
on 7/13/06 5:22 am - Central, NY
Rick that is absolutely fantastic!!!! Congrats on your success and all your hard work. Keep it up. Hugs, Tina 315/232/140
Nadine O.
on 7/13/06 10:02 am - Baltimore, MD
You go Rick !!! I'm happy for you. I'll catch up to you one of these days. Nadine O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views