Im in need of clothes...

sparkles
on 7/12/06 4:18 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Darlene, I can't help.. I've lost over 80lbs and am still in 26's.. I havent really dropped a size yet.. *grrr*.. but Anyways.. do you have a Ross where you live? Its a store that sells clothing that are "last season" and things of the such.. they have lane bryant in there all the time.. Its REALLY cheap (I got a 80 dollar purse for 10bucks!) Anyways.. Good luck babe. Amy
Darlene X
on 7/12/06 4:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
We do have Ros here... Thanks, I'll give them a try.
Mama-of-3
on 7/12/06 2:14 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Darlene, You should try your local upscale thrift stores. My local thrift store gets all of JCPenny and Target clothing with brand new tags still attached and resell them for 1.99-2.99 I just spent about 26.00 for some amazing things! I just sold all my outgrown clothes on ebay. I sold EVERYTHING! I now just take over Brytnee's closet. =) Trish
susieQ227
on 7/12/06 9:13 am - Allison, PA
Hey there, I really enjoy reading all your postings and would be honored to help. I have two really nice pair of khakis, size 18 that I got last month from eBay and wore for about 10 seconds. Email me with your address and I'll put them in the mail tomorrow morning! PS - I'm 5-6 and they're a little long on me, but you certainly could hem them! I'll see if I have any other things I could send you -- you should have posted two weeks ago, I just gave a ton of clothes to a friend at work. Oh well..... SusieQ
Darlene X
on 7/12/06 9:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thank you!!!! You have mail!
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 5:32 am - AZ
Hi Darlene, I have a bunch of Lane Bryant tops that might work for you. I'm solidly into 18s now so I can't give away any of those! I'll check through my stuff tonight and will email you. Elizabeth
Darlene X
on 7/13/06 7:16 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Elizabeth, if you have any 22/24 tops that would be awesome.
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 8:34 am - AZ
You have email.
timsdanni
on 7/13/06 12:17 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
don't know how dressy you need to be for work - I hit joanns fabric sales racks (and walmarts dollar rack) and bought fabric, hemed all 4 sides then turn down the top and run a ribbon though it and wear them as wrap around skirts. I have added some differnt colors of old navy perfect fit ts -(get round neck ones if you are conserned about modesty while shrinking ) or the walmart faded glory not free but pretty cheap that way. also check out your local freecycle.org and see what you can post as an offer and then post a wanted for womans clothes in your sizes. I have spent the most cash outlay on new undergarments and bras - now my mil is getting me one and momma is getting the other hugs and good luck danni
Mary M.
on 7/14/06 10:21 am - Livonia, MI
Isn't it great to have this problem for this reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so sick of not having anything to wear because it was too small. I think congratulations are in order, GOOD JOB! Hugs, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views