I'm Back!

Jeani46
on 7/11/06 8:35 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
So I had a great visit with my brother! just just kept saying "your getting so small" all week.. I was starting to get embarassed. I still didn't fit in the seat belt on the plane and I got upset. My husband told me you only need about another 1/2 inch. The really funny thing is that on the plane ride home.... the seatbelt fit . That made my day. So I had a great time, and did okay on my eating 80% of the time. but im back on track now. We are going out of town again next week my husband has to go to vegas for the week for work and we are going with him, should be fun! I'm goin to try and post a few pictures of my trip talk to you all soon! Oh yeah! I have now lost exactly 100 pounds from my start date Jeani 405/305
Jeani46
on 7/11/06 8:52 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Oh yeah I almost forgot... Just about the coolest thing happened, See when I had my surgery my insurance said the would pay for 60%, So I had to write the hospital a check for $22,000.00 So I did that. When I got home from vacation, there was a check from the hospital for $21,750.00 . I called them and they said that my insurance company had decided to cover the whole bill... I couldn't believe it. 1 of our cars was about to die... so we were able to go out and get a small car last nightand no payments How exciting... God is good anyhow thats all Jeani
BabyRuth2u
on 7/11/06 10:44 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome back! Woohoo on the seatbelt coming back and even a bigger woohoo on the refund check!! Last but not least, FANTASTIC on the 100lbs. Good for you. Sounds like you had a good time. I know you were nervous about seeing your brother, but see it was great! Sounds like a great visit and now a trip to Vegas. You go!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views