### 07/11 What Did Ya Eat Today? & Q

Darlene X
on 7/11/06 7:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well it's my favorite night of the month!!!! Support group night!!! Ok-- well it happens twice, so I have two favorites nights of the month!!! I can't wait--- I love our support group to peices, plus my Angel is having her surgery Monday and this will be her last meeting, and we have another girl going in this week... fun fun! Breakfast: 6 Wheat thins, 1 slice of beef summer sausage and about 1oz of cheese. Snack: None Lunch: Salad-- same as yesterday, 2oz chicken, approx 1/4 C lettuce, other veggies, 1oz peanuts etc yada yada. Snack: Lite Yogurt Dinner: Unsure, we always go out after support group, but it hasn't yet been said where we are going tonight--- will update tomorrow! Hubby hasnt had a good protein day, so something high in protein like fish would be good. Almost done with 50oz of water, and I have another 17oz bottle to drink at support group tonight. **** Ok Im feeling a little nervous.... starting right around 3 months my appetite is back more--- I don't necessarily want to eat per say--- I still dont think much about food, and i don't feel hungry--- I force myself to eat-- but Ive noticed I can eat more now... I know it's normal, a natural progression but it scary! Like today, looking at the salad I had for lunch--- to me it seemed HUGE! It took me 45 minutes, but till... plus i ate that big salad, and didnt feel full... didnt feel hungry either--- just stopped when I had eaten my measured amount. I don't often feel full. Anyone else relate???
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/06 8:10 am - AZ
Hi Darlene, I hope to see you at the next support group meeting- I'm going to the class and support group at Bridges center tonight (it was changed due to the 4th holiday). I know what you mean about being able to eat more. I can eat 3 oz of chicken or fish PLUS veggies, etc. I'm still losing (down 78 lbs) but it makes me a little nervous even though I know it's normal. However, it is nice to go out to a restaurant now and be able to eat a little more so they don't always ask "you didn't like your meal?" I get so annoyed with that. I'm half tempted to say "no, I didn't" and get my money back when a server asks, but I just can't be that dishonest. Please don't stop these posts. I haven't been very active on the boards lately between traveling and being busy at work, but I will try to do better! Breakfast: SBD breakfast wrap - about 3/4 of it. snack: 11.5 fl oz can of tomato juice Lunch: Sweet and Sour chicken (homemade, with more of a spicy kick - will try to post the recipe tomorrow) snack: 2 cheese sticks and 1/2 serving of soy crisps snack: 8 oz Kroger light yogurt - cherry cheesecake flavor dinner: TBD I've only finished about 45 oz of water so I need to start drinking!
Darlene X
on 7/11/06 8:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
Elizabeth! I sure hope you can come next support group-- it would be very cool to put a face to the name! I guess Im stressing more over the amount because Ive been stalled the last 2 weeks, actually the last 2-3 weeks Ive lost only 2lbs... I know stall/plateaus are normal... and I was probably due for one... but until the scale gets moving again I worry... what if it stops for good this time? LOL Dont we all.... I stalled 6lbs away from making 100lbs too...so that just ticks me off, my body has great timing like that hahaha
lizzey627
on 7/11/06 8:59 am - Dunlap, CA
Well Today i have had..... a hambuger patty with cheese and half a bun with onion an tomato apice of chicken and gronalla bar dinkingGood Today i dont know what the deal is but im starving and its scaring me!!!!!!
Amy I.
on 7/11/06 9:45 am - KS
NOthing for breakfast Lunch- 1 Chicken egg roll Dinner- 1 Chicken egg roll Not so good on the water, I am so tired of water but it is all I can drink! I do get a hunger feeling but when I go to eat I feel sick so I just eat a little bit. However; some days I can eat more than others.Everyonre is SOOO different. Amy I
BabyRuth2u
on 7/11/06 10:33 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1 wedge of LF LC cheese on 1 cracker and an AchievOne protein coffee drink 20gm. Lunch: 3 oz Wendy's chili Late afternoon: AchievOne protein coffee drink 20 gm Dinner: 1 sm. slice of sausage pizza (no top crust), and approx. 2 oz Wendy's chili Eve: AchievOne protein coffee drink 20 gm (Yes, Im addicted to these things already. I think I'm going to curse the day I got them! Which was only Sunday! LOL) Have had 3 of the 16.9 oz waters. I know what you mean about thinking you can eat more and sometimes doing so. I can eat a 6oz can of tuna in my salad which consists of a 1/4 c of lettuce, some grape tomatos, cucumber and onion. I think that is the biggest thing I've consumed, so guess its not too bad, but its more than 6 oz of food. As some of the others have posted, it looks like we are all at a stage now where we can and want more food. We need to all stick together for support and work on our basics and sticking to those, and measuring etc. We are here for eachother!
Shari B.
on 7/12/06 12:14 am - Roseville, MI
Ruth Ann, Where did you buy the Achieve One protein coffee drink? It sounds like something I'd like to try. I have an awful time getting in protein drinks and I love coffee flavored things. Oh, I found the LC cheese at Kroger on Monday night and I'm hooked! I love it and love even more that it's so low in calories/fat, etc. Thanks so much! Shari
sngglnclos
on 7/11/06 11:33 pm - sw burbs, MN
breakfast - cottage cheese snack - cheese stick lunch - salad with crab, bacon, cheese, egg, mushroom, bean sprouts snack - sugar free pudding dinner - steak, baked potatoe, green beans
Shari B.
on 7/12/06 12:01 am - Roseville, MI
B-granola bar S-small can of tomato juice L-1 cup shredded lettuce, 2 oz. chicken, tomato, olives, onion, lite balsimic vinegarette dressing S-individual container of apple sauce D-1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, mixed veggies S-protein smoothie from gym water: 2 16.9 oz. bottles, not near enough Darlene, I also have started to panic that I'm able to eat too much. When I really look at what I eat it is not a lot, but it is more than it has been. I'm with you on worrying that I won't lose more because of eating more. I also have been in a stall for 2 weeks now. I go to see the surgeon today to setup a scope, so hopefully his scale will show I've broke my stall! I think our mind likes us to think we are going to fail. We are all winners!!
jannineh99
on 7/12/06 3:02 am - Melrose, MA
I have had to take a step back from what I have been eating...I think that Mr. Pouch does not like pork at all...I had a bbq country style rib for the 4th and less than 3 min after eating some then I went to camp to pick up my sister and they had roast beef and the same thing ( I know itis not pork) then this weekend I made a pork roast in the the crockpot and it went down well and about 35 min after eating so I have decided to go back to chicken and mushy stuff for the week...but as for yesterday I had the following Breakfast: 1/8 of a 1/2 sesame bagle with Cream Cheese 2 16.9 oz of water Lunch: insides of a baked potatoe from wendys with sourcream and smart balance 2 16.9 oz of water Dinner: 1 hamburger patty with 2 slices of american cheese with A1 sauce on the side 16.9 oz of Snapple white tea apple flavor I have noticed that I have been able to eat more as well and it has worried me...but my surgeons office says that it is normal...so I am just gonna keep an eye on tht...I have stalled recently but don't have a tape measure to measure myself...but I have lost 105 lbs so I am excited about that...Tuesday I was suppose to go to my Support group meeting but hubby had to work late and I could not...but I noticed that the support meetings are very infomational to people that have not had the surgery...not so much for the people that have already had it...there is really no room for people to talk about successes and set backs...so I am glad that you keep this going and thank you for all of your support..I had been away from the boards for a bit because I have been non-stop and then my modem broke so I could not get on..but it is fixed now...so I will up date on tomorrow.... Jannine 357/253/190
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views