My daughters and I..

Mama-of-3
on 7/9/06 1:16 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
decided to be big goofs today and dress exactly alike. HAHAHA I took some pictures that I added to my profile (or there LACK of profile). The pictures are NOT good especially of Makenzee, but I just wanted to share just how crazy in pink we were today. I really have to take a family photo. My poor son is never in any photos. Just wanted to share, that's all. Trish
luckycat1
on 7/9/06 2:04 pm - Cincinnati, OH
you and your daughter look like sisters! The picture of you and Makenzee is really cute. MJ
Mama-of-3
on 7/10/06 12:20 am - Philadelphia area, PA
MJ Thank you! People are always asking us if we are sisters! I never get tired of it! Trish
sparkles
on 7/9/06 10:51 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Lol!!! Tooo cute!
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/06 11:49 pm - PA
You have a 17 year old daughter?!?!? When did you have her, when you were 7? You look great. Your skin is so flawless. Your daughters are beautiful, but we can see where it came from. Kathy
Mama-of-3
on 7/10/06 12:26 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Thank you Kathy! I do have great skin and that I must thank my mom and grandmother. You would never be able to guess the ages of either of them because they look SO YOUNG!! I have no wrinkles but man.........the GREY hair is coming quickly. I'm on the way to the hairdressers now. It's a good trade off though. hehe. I am JUST NOW and literally JUST NOW starting to accept compliments with actual eye contact thank you's. Before surgery I would literally pass them off or say "STOP" whenever someone would give me any compliment because I didn't think I was worthy of them but now I really really do accept them and am thankful for them. An older man recently told me at the grocery store (I was with Makenzee and Justyn my son) that I was a beautiful woman with beautiful eyes and that my husband is lucky to have me and my first instinct was to say "yea right" but instead it made me super happy and I actually said THANK YOU! My son kept saying "man mom he was really flirting with you" and I was like "YUP!" dont tell dad. HAHAHAAAAAAA Life is just wonderful.............
timsdanni
on 7/10/06 10:50 am - Ft Stewart, GA
to cute!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!