stuck??

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/06 12:06 am - PA
hi guys. it's been a while, but from what i see, everyone is doing really great. 3/30 surgery weight - 253 7/4, 7/5. 7/6, 7/7, 7/8 187 I was losing pretty regularlly....something everytime i'd get ont he scale. now it's been over a week and no change. anyone else getting stuck? how long did it last. i haven't hit a plateau since in the beginning. i have been doing curves three days a week and just recently i started trying to run/walk a mile, and i did sit ups a few days last week. i also have very very few porblems eatting whatever i want. i try really hard to eat the right things, but the holiday killed me. i am really trying to get back on track with lots of protein and fluids. anyone else experiencing anything like this?
~ Stylz ~
on 7/9/06 3:26 am - North of Boston, MA
I'm losing slower than I was at the beginning and was told its because it gets harder when you get under 200. When I got to 199 I was so excited then it took weeks to get to 197 then 194. Don't get discouraged, drink lots of water, exercise and get your protein in and it will come off
Tina K
on 7/9/06 5:47 am - Central, NY
I've been a steady looser right along (surgery 3/15) but the past three weeks have been like only a pound lost and gained, lost and gained, lost and gained. I'm holding steady at 236 (down from 315). It's an incredible weight loss but man, I really want to lose those 36 pounds (actually, I'd like to lose 40) by August 30th. I've got a wedding I'm going to be in on September 2 and the first and last fitting for my dress is on the 30th of August. I'll be so depressed if I don't need to make any parts of the dress smaller! I really want to be 200 or less by the wedding. *sigh* I don't eat a lot. Today's lunch was a whole 3.25 ounces of food! 1.75 oz of turkey burger and 1.75 oz of mashed potatos with lots of cheese, bacon and sour cream. Need to exercise...need to eat more....need to exercise....need to eat more! I'm right there with ya Carley! It really blows! Tina 315/236/140
Darlene X
on 7/9/06 6:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive had a 2 week stall every month.... Im still in it right now, should be nearing the end though.... between my 2 week stalls I lose very rapidly. Im 3 & 1/2 months post-op... have had 3 x 2 week stalls so 6 weeks of no weight loss, that leaves about 6-8 weeks of weight loss and Im down 93lbs.... so in between the awful stalls things move fast for me.
Amy I.
on 7/9/06 6:43 am - KS
I am losing very slowly. Maybe 5 lbs a week...It seems that everything that I eat doesn't agree with me! I drink a lot of water and that is all I drink. I would like to lose 25 more pounds by August 13th! My husband is coming home on leave for 10 days before heading to Iraq and I want a WOW from him! I should be exersising more like you are.Are you losing inches? I did stall for about 2weeks but I lost inches. Best of luck to you. Amy I 290/217/135
sparkles
on 7/9/06 12:15 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Amy, 5 lbs a week is really good! Thats about what I'm losing a week too! You are doing fantastically!! Keep it up! Amy
Amy I.
on 7/9/06 10:17 pm - KS
Thanks Amy You are doing great too! Sometimes it feels like nothing is happening until you look at it from a pre-op point of view. I remember when 5lbs would have taken me about 2-3 weeks! Keep up the good work! ( I will try to remember this also) Amy I
Barbara M.
on 7/10/06 2:01 pm - St. Louis, MO
Wow! 5 lbs. a week? Trust me, that looks really good when I am looking at being "stuck between 180 and 185 for 6 weeks now. It is getting so discouraging. I do all the "right" things, but I can't lose another pound right now to save my soul. And there are some weeks I actually gain. Relish the 5 lbs. a week! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views