what a week

timsdanni
on 7/6/06 10:22 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
Oh my Go**** has been an insane week!! we left home on Fri to go to the inlaws 10hrs away, and had fun shopping there with mil - I now own 2 size 24!!!!!! NON streach skirts that are fitted and LOOK GOOD heres the crazy part - on Monday we left the boys with the inlaws and went to OK and picked up grandma and all her stuff to come back and live with us - this includes a 5 month old springer spanail puppy - cute as can be and totally overwhelmed by my 110 pound lab - NO crap right LOL I put on 4 pounds over the weekend dispite taking my bike with me and riding 3 times with hubby. I am off of carbs again now that we are home and things have settled down some - but very frustated over those 4 pounds - 2 have come back off already but still - I will work hard today to get enough water in, and am heading out for a long bike ride in a few mins I am so scared that I could do that - I don't know if it is water weight or if I honeslty can GAIN wieght agian?? very freaked out over this - normally we go for the weekend and I put on 2 pounds and by home day 3 it is gone and I am down another pound or so - I know I can eat an incredible amount of food for being 3.5 months out of surgery and I don't over eat but I do graze at the inlaws a lot - they have chips out all the time - thankfully sugar makes me sick so I did not even have one tiny sample of any of the sweets there ok enough rambling missed all you guys over the last week - should be done unloading the trailer and sorting stuff out this week and can get back to posting on a reg basis danni ENJOYING THE JOURNEY
miminjoey
on 7/7/06 6:52 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Hey welcome back! glad you had a good time! Sorry about the weight....but considerring the humidty and other things...blame it on water LOL....I bought another bath suit...a real bikini and I wore it at the lake!! I am sure it was a scary site...but I did it anyway!!! mimi came back with burnt belly and boobies too
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views