Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sngglnclos
on 7/6/06 12:31 am - sw burbs, MN
Here is my new interesting discovery.. Pre sugery I NEVER dried my clothes for fear that they would shrink and they were already too tight! Now I OVER dry my clothes hoping they will shrink and I can get another week out of them before they have to go into the too big basket!!
Sheila A.
on 7/6/06 12:53 am - Thermal, CA
Me too, Me too!! Isn't it great?!!!
timsdanni
on 7/6/06 1:47 am - Ft Stewart, GA
ROTFLOL!!! I was thinking about that yesterday - hmmm buy them tiny bit tight, then don't dry them for a while then do dry them LOL trying to get more wear out of them danni
sngglnclos
on 7/6/06 3:13 am - sw burbs, MN
Hey thats a GREAT idea!!! How funny that I would wear things tight at 24/26/28...but 18/20..don't wanna go too tight...makes no sense!!
RebekaA
on 7/6/06 6:03 am - Inland Empire, CA
Yup, I'm totally the same. I have to say that putting ALL my clothes in the dryer has been one of the things I'm enjoying most! before, my laundry room was always a disaster area b/c i had all my clothes hanging EVERYWHERE b/c i was afraid of them shrinking. Now i can throw all my clothes in there and be done with it! I'm loving it!
~ Stylz ~
on 7/8/06 7:53 am - North of Boston, MA
LOOOLLLLL I thought I was the only crazy one out there that did this!!! I never put anything in the dryer and instead bought extra laundry racks for the spare bedroom so I could let things dry in there. I'm with everyone else now, I dry everything great feeling and also less waiting to wear everything
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views