Way Wow moment

Sondra J. S.
on 7/2/06 5:16 pm - Show Low, AZ
Today my sis in law and her mom took me shopping for new clothes, you know more suitable clothes, well, work clothes. We went to Beall's outlet here in town and we found some really cute things. The sis in law found a lot of pants, but we ended up buying only one blouse, because all the shirts wern't on sale, so we decided to come back later. I got 3, yes, count them, 3 pairs of heels, in black, brown and navy, all the same style, for OMG .65 cents for 2 of the pairs and only liked .25 cents for the other pair. Then the blouse was $6.99, and none of the slacks were over $2.00. We bought 6 pairs of slacks 1 blouse and 3 pairs of heels for a whopping $13.20. I couldn't believe it. This was a huge sale and it's going on until Tuesday. Fiance gets paid tomorrow, I do believe I'm going back tomorrow, lol..... Now, the reason for all the clothes, is because I got a Job, I will make another post about that right after this one!!!! My WOW moment is that the 18//20's actually FIT me and wern't really tight on me!!!! Tears, and the 24's I could take off without unbuttoning or unzipping the pants, lol!!!! Sondra, Now in a size 2/22 blouse 18/20 pant Still a 11 shoe But still losing lol Haven't been on scale lately, need to check it!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/06 12:57 am - PA
Why don't I ever find deals like that? I'v never gotten anything that cheap...even at yard sales!!! I'm jealous! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views