aggravated!

sparkles
on 7/3/06 1:11 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Sondra, Thank you! I'm feeling better about myself today.. I think I just get down sometimes.. and it takes a smack in the butt to get me going again!
Sondra J. S.
on 7/3/06 4:22 pm - Show Low, AZ
Oh hun, I just read your profile and seen your pics..... 79lbs. THAT ROCKS!!!! That is just completly awesome, and I love the black dress with the red flowers. Also, I can completly see the transformation in each of your 1-3 month pictures...Espically the last two where you are 350 then where you have the caption saying "on the way to the new me" you can so totally tell the difference OMG so beautiful.... Keep up the awesome work Sondra
sparkles
on 7/5/06 5:17 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Sondra, Thanks so much!! I can see it in my pictures.. but not in the mirror.. I'm sure we are all like that.. but sometimes.. ya know?! ;) Thigns are definately getting easier too! Amy
Lisa M.
on 7/5/06 8:12 am - LaGrange, NC
My husband and I just got home from Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. He assured me that I would fit this time (unlike 3 years ago). Well, I told him that I wasn't quite there, and guess what...I WASN"T. The good news is.....I walked all over both places going uphill and not getting winded. I did things I had not done in years! I can definitely tell a big difference. Try to look at the great things you learned while there and remember....NEXT TIME SISTER WE ARE GOING TO FIT!!!! LISA
sparkles
on 7/5/06 11:05 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Oh Lisa... I love you! We WILL fit next time darn it!!! I agree that there is so much more that I can do.. I kept up with my husband... which was amazing!! Congrats to us!!! I WILL RIDE THEM... NEXT TIME!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views