How was your weekend?

Darlene X
on 7/3/06 1:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Mine was pretty good, not the best food day Sunday though! Saturday morning Hubby and I went to the neighbourhood basketball court & played H-O-R-S-E it was fun, but it got real hot real soon so we only played about 30 minutes out there.... thats AZ for ya! I had to get a new outfit for church, everything I own is too big on me.... so WOW I went and bought a size 18 skirt!!! YAY. Its tight, I can wear it comfortably but it will last me as I drop a few sizes. Im a bit frustrated because I have only gone down 1 shirt size, from a 26/28 to a 22/24... Ive dropped a ton of pant sizes, but in 92lbs only one shirt size... When will that happen? I tried some 18/20 shirts and they didnt fit Sunday I spent the whole day cooking pretty much. It was my neices 4th birthday party in the evening... so I made devilled eggs & a pasta salad to take... we were doing a BBQ type thing.... and then today is Hubbys last day at his job, so he wanted me to make my delicious banana nut bread. Afternoon was church, then we went over to dinner ..... wasn't great. Someone bough cheeto's UGH, which I had about 5-6.... then my pasta salad, pasta my weakness, and I had 1/2 devilled egg. THEN UGHHHHHHH I had like 1/4 slice of my banana nut bread.... the recipe is very low in sugar, and well within what Im allowed per serving... but I still feel guilty. I need to get past that though... because it's all about moderation.... and 1/4 slice wont kill me as long as I dont make a habit of it--- which wont happen, I bake maybe 2-3 times a year LOL Im gonna be way better tomorrow because we aren't taking bad stuff for our 4th of July BBQ with my friends! Anyway Im gonna be away for the next few days off work, so wont be using the net.... someone else will have to post the daily eating thread if they want. I'll be back Thursday Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views