I'm losing my mind!

Amy I.
on 6/30/06 9:24 am - KS
I don't post very often but I read everyones encouraging words every day. And I think that you all are amazing! So can you help me? My mind keeps telling me that I'm not losing! However; up until this week I have been a moderate loser. I have lost 68lbs! GREAT! Right? Wait .... I have now gained 5lbs back! UGHHH! So my question is, How much, if any have you gained during your period? I know that is what it is but mind games arise! (this isn't going to work for you, and this is going to be all that you lose) Help before I lose m mind! Thanks Amy I
RebekaA
on 6/30/06 9:40 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Amy, I can vary up to 5# during TOM too. Don't even worry about it. Your body is whack during this time, so don't even listen to to the scale! I know it can mess with your mind, but I know from all my pre-op times that THIS IS NORMAL for this TOM. You'll go back to normal. It's not real weight gain. And you've already lost 68#'s!!!! wow. so you KNOW this is working for you. just try to avoid salt and up your water....you'll be fine. take care
Tina K
on 7/1/06 5:51 am - Central, NY
Hang in there Amy and it's nice to see you posting! I gain anywhere between 2 and 5 pounds during my period. After the first few times I just stopped weighing! It freaked me out too much. As the previous poster said, increase your water and decrease your salt. Tina
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/1/06 10:13 am - My Town, NH
Hi Amy. You're not losing your mind at all. I easily fluctuate five or so pounds during my period. It's very frustrating! Congrats on the 68 pound loss. That's fantasti****ep up the great work. - Stephanie
Amy I.
on 7/1/06 2:50 pm - KS
Thanks for replying! I normally wouldn't know how much I weigh but I just bought a scale! I need to stay off of it! Thanks again Amy I
miminjoey
on 7/5/06 12:23 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I usually gain 5 pounds when I get my period...it is such a bummer at the time but a few days later when it drops back off, sure does give me a boost. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views