Laughing Cow Cheese Dip

Darlene X
on 6/30/06 8:20 am - Maricopa, AZ
The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Herbs Dip 1 box of the Laughing Cow, light (140 g) 3/4 cup of plain yogurt 1 tbsp finely chopped shallots 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley 1 tsp dried dill Leave the Laughing Cow Light at room temperature an hour before beginning the recipe. Use an electric mixer until the Light Laughing Cow cheese has a smooth texture. Gradually add the yogurt while continuing to whisk the mixture. Add the finely chopped shallots, the chopped parsley, and the dill. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve as a dip with fresh vegetables.
BabyRuth2u
on 6/30/06 11:23 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
You know I love my laughing cow cheese! LOL So when you say one box, do you mean one wheel with all it's wedges? Or does it come in some other format?? I've only seen the wedges. I definately will have to try this some time! Thanks!
Darlene X
on 7/1/06 3:15 am - Maricopa, AZ
I thought you might like this one.... Yeah one box, is just one of the wheels of cheese.... This would be a great snack with some veggies, to replace those nuts! LOL Darlene
Sondra J. S.
on 7/1/06 11:24 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi twin,:wav: what are shallots|? and where can I get laughing cow cheese I don't think I've ever seen it here, but then again I've never looked for it I think I will later today. Sondra
Darlene X
on 7/1/06 11:50 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Sondra Sondra Sondra.... LOL You don't cook much huh? LOL JK Shallots are like small onions... you'll find them in the onion area of the supermarket. I buy Laughing Cow Cheeese at the local supermarket. Fry's has it over by the Ricotta cheese & Fresh pastas etc... they used to have it with the specialty cheeses.... Ive found it at Albertsons & Safeway too. Its a round wheel of soft lite swiss cheese wedges. For this dip you would buy the plain laughing cow lite, but they also have french onion & a herb flavored one which are delicious spread on deli meat, or on soy crisps... its YUMMY!!!! I can't believe youve never tried it hehehe... get some next time. Darlene
Sondra J. S.
on 7/2/06 5:07 pm - Show Low, AZ
Darlene, You know now that you say that, I notice that I don't cook that much since I moved here to Az. but when I lived in Mo I cooked all the time every day!! There wasn't a day go by that I didn't cook. I was married then too of course and didn't have 2 other women in the house, lol.... thanks for answering my question though. Sondra
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views