### 06/30 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/30/06 6:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY its pay day and it's the last day of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a little sad today though, because my little brother is getting married today and I can't be there... we simply can't afford the trip home to New Zealand right now, plus I couldn't get time of work! Im so happy for him though, and am expecting 100's of pictures from my family! One day I'll get home... EJ ditched me, left work early and is off to the lake to have fun today--- I get to stay at work till 5pm, then go home and be bored LOL Hasn't been such a great food day, I didn't like what I brought with me today, threw some stuff out... just not great-- but Im doing good on water again! Breakfast: 2 Wheat thins and 2 thin squares of sharp cheddar cheese---- Ive been spoilt with the Habanero & Chipotle flavored cheese's lately that the plain cheddar didnt taste good... so I stopped eating. Snack: Pasta Salad approx 2 oz--About 1oz of it chicken (Same as yesterday, chicken, pine nuts etc)--- I threw the rest out this morning--- gotta get away from the evil, evil pasta... even though I do get my protein by putting chicken in. Late Lunch/Snack: 4oz NSA Rice Pudding & approx 10 raspberries. Im not gonna buy the NSA rice pudding anymore either. Its yummy, but Im better off with yogurt. Dinner: Im tied--- seeing EJ isn't gonna be with me Im gonna buy dinner. I can't decide between Baja Fresh & their Chipotle chicken salad--- or Pei Wei and their lettuce wraps.... both sound REALLY yummy! Both high in protein with chicken, and nice and healthy with lettuce.... I just don't know! Any votes? Water... about 50oz so far, and time later for drinking!!! Oh and I actually remembered my vitamins today! Shame on me.
Mary M.
on 6/30/06 6:44 am - Livonia, MI
Ummmmmmmm, Lettuce wraps do sound good! I haven't posted in a while because I have been working a lot! I have NO appetite. I am forcing myself to eat what I do get in and then I make up the difference in protein with my shakes and I take all supplements faithfully. Anyone else not have an appetite? I know this is not the best but I saw the doctor last week and he said it would pass and if it doesn't I will call him. I am drinking my water and feel good. Just don't want to eat. Today I had: Protein shake Coffee (scoop of protein added) Power crunch bar for lunch Water, water, water I don't know what for dinner. Possible chicken salad. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Talk with you soon, Mary
Darlene X
on 6/30/06 7:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
I don't have any appetite... I never feel hungry, I just force myself to eat... i think since surgery I have actauuly felt hungry maybe twice? Just drinking water keeps me full for a long time.... I often don't want to eat until an hour+ after drinking... cause Im still full. I just eat cause I know I have to.
Sheila A.
on 6/30/06 7:16 am - Thermal, CA
I didn't have my protein shake this morning cuz I had to do my labs first thing. So had 1/2 a protein bar leftover from yesterday and I was only able to have a couple of bites. I also had a few bites of cantalope and a few bites of LQ Thai style chick, threw most of it out. I am not hungry either and when I try to eat when I am not hungry, I throw up. But drinking water and CLTea. Maybe I will be able to have a salad for dinner. Thinking about going to Sammy's and having the Shrimp Salad.
BabyRuth2u
on 6/30/06 7:28 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 2 wedge of LF LC cheese, 4 crackers Mid morn: 30 gm protein shake Lunch: 1/4 c. lettuce, grape tomatos, tunafish, balsamic dressing. Dinner: Going out somehwere. Waiting on hubby now. then to the Drive In. Taking Crystal Light and will get some nuts! (small bag, i dont want any left overs LOL) Did good on water today. But damn, those good days make your run to the bathroom lots. Thats a good thing but it can be a pain! LOL have a great weekend!
Laura A.
on 6/30/06 10:44 am - Manteca, CA
Hi everyone....I've been home today on a vacation day. The eating did't go so good. Guess I was busy doing all my "home stuff" I just let mealtimes slip on by. All I've had today was my protein drink and a protein bar. Water has been good.....carried a bottle around with me all day. I didn't exercise today.....other than housework. Laura A.
~ Stylz ~
on 6/30/06 2:10 pm - North of Boston, MA
for some reason thinking back on todays foods I thought I ate bad, but looking at my fitday journal, it wasn't as bad as I thought! meal 1- egg white fried in pam with 1 oz. mozzarella cheese meal 2- 2.5oz. grilled steak with 1/2 c. baby spinach and 1T LF caesar dressing meal 3- um.... I guess I have to consider 6 cheese quesidilla pringles and 3 sf mini chocolate peacan turtles meal #3 (that time of the month, chocolate wins... a couple pringles and sf choclate is better than the whole can of pringles and a 1/2 lb of godiva! ) meal 4- 2oz grilled chicken with 1T parmesan cheese, 1/2c. baby spinach and 1T casear dressing only about 60oz water today, was at the pool for an a couple hours with my Godchildren (did a ton of laps) then shopped for about 3 hours (I really need a gb/shopping addiction support group meeting! )
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views