Well I'm leaving in ...

Jeani46
on 6/29/06 12:07 pm - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Well I'm leaving in the morning to fly to washinton to see my brother, Though I'm getting really nervous. The plane ride in general Fitting in the seatbelt What is my brother going to think of me (i've not seen him since January and not allowed anyone to send him pictures of me, now I wish I would of) So I guess that it... I know im just being silly. O-well. I'll be back next Saturday the 8th so I will talk to you then. unless i can use thier computer have a safe 4th! Jeani
Mama-of-3
on 6/29/06 10:23 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Jeani, HAVE FUN! Be careful and enjoy yourself!!! You look absolutely wonderful and your brother is going to be so proud of you. Have a really wonderful vacation and take some photos that you can share with us. =) Trish
BabyRuth2u
on 6/30/06 1:37 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You'll have a great time and your brother will be very pleased with your progress. Dont be nervous. Just go and have fun!! Look forward to hearing from you when you're back. Take care!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/1/06 10:26 am - My Town, NH
Jeani, enjoy your trip and your time with your brother. He will be so impressed with your progress! Most of all, you're still you and he'll enjoy spending time with you! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views