### 06/29 What Did Ya Eat Today?

Darlene X
on 6/29/06 6:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well it's almost the end of the month!!!! Pay day tomorrow finally... UGH, not that there will be any money left.... we still have a nice $1300 bill from Hubby's Gall bladder/stricture stay. I think as a treat though we may go see Superman this weekend at the movies. Doing good with water again today, the last few days ive been at least my 64oz, which for me is amazing, so Im doing better. Now if I could only work on my protein. I keep meaning to try protein shakes again to see if they still disgust me, but I avoid it--- I really do need to try. Im still stalled, I hate that! Ah well tis life! Breakfast: 1.5oz Chipotle White Cheddar Cheese with approx 6-8 Wheat Thins Snack: 3oz NSA Rice Pudding & 10 raspberries. Lunch: 2oz Pasta Salad-- I only take a few bites of pasta and eat most of everything else (Pasta, chicken, chipotle cheese, onion, green bell pepper, pine nuts & balsamic dressing) --- I was making a penne & meatballs baked pasta dish for a girl from church who had a baby last week, and I had some left over pasta so decided to use it. Snack: 6oz Plain yogurt sweetened w/ splenda & about 2 diced strawberries. Dinner: In all likelyhood it will be more of the pasta salad. I do have some left over meat sauce from making lasagne last night too-- maybe i'll eat that with a few peas. Water: 50oz so far, will drink another 16.9oz bottle at home tonight. I think once this pasta salad is gone Im gonna purge the house of that--- pasta as just a treat cause I eat too much of it..... I need to make a chicken, veggie salad and skip the pasta.
Sheila A.
on 6/29/06 7:03 am - Thermal, CA
Woke up at 4:30, hit the gym and then off to work. BF: Choc Pro Shake with NF Milk. S: Small apple, no peel L: LQuisine Ravioli S: Don't know yet, or even if. Dinner: Chicken Caesar Salad (probably)
Mama-of-3
on 6/29/06 9:02 am - Philadelphia area, PA
I think I am bacially living off peanut butter/sf blackberry jam and watermellon. Tonight I had a slice of supreme pizza just the toppings and gave my pup the crust. That was delish!
CherieG
on 6/29/06 9:03 am - Collingdale, PA
Breakfast: Dannon Lit n Fit Blueberry Yogurt 4 oz sprinkled with Fiber One Cereal Snack: Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese Wedge & 8 Reduced Fat Wheat Thins Lunch: 3 oz roast beef Snack: J & J Critters Pork Rinds (the kind you cook in your microwave) 1 oz Dinner: 3 oz Grilled Chicken Breast w/ broccoli Snack: not sure yet I have had 60oz of water so far, and still going.
Laura A.
on 6/29/06 9:34 am - Manteca, CA
Breakfast: protein drink Lunch: piece of the spinach/ricotta quiche Snack: 1oz beef jerky Dinner: not sure yet......maybe chicken and salad Hope everyone has a safe and sane holiday this wekend. I'm on vacation now until Wednesday 7/5. Yahoo.......... Laura A.
BabyRuth2u
on 6/29/06 9:44 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 4 oz LF cottage cheese with grape tomatoes Lunch: 2 oz fish, about 1/4 c. taco meat w/ cheese/sour cream/salsa/onions, tiny salad with LF creamy italian. Mid afternoon: 30 gm protein shake Dinner: 2 tortellini's, 1/4 c. meat sauce, 2 bites of salad. I was so wanting to eat all afternoon it was driving me nuts!! I had 3 pretzels from the NutriSystems brand to snack on (might I say they suck!!) Then I make a yummy dinner and my tummy started to hurt after just a few bites. I was bummed. lol but I guess it was enough food, the tortellini's just looked so good! Eve: Getting ready here in a few minutes to make a protein shake 30gm. Oh and yes I did throw those nuts all away.. and its been driving me insane! I feel sorry now that I did! That stinks big time!! I'm so glad I did, but it stinks that I keep thinking about them and wishing I had them!! What is wrong with me this week? I've never been this pre-occupied with food!! I guess before I just ate it if I wanted it, now I have to think about what I eat/put in my tummy, so it ends up being on your mind. I dont like this feeling of being more hungry lately. I know its not physical hunger, its just all in my mind. I've been sending out some resumes, I hope something comes soon so I get out of this house more during the day. I keep busy but I think I need more structure!!
~ Stylz ~
on 6/29/06 12:10 pm - North of Boston, MA
took a few vacation days (today, tomorrow and Monday) so my food schedule will be out of wack (and not the healthiest) til I'm back at work, but here it is.... meal 1- 1/4 c. arroz con gandules (rice with pigeon peas- brown rice, pigeon peas, chicken, seasoning ((sazon, sofrito and adobo))) meal 2- 3 oz. Rib eye steak, 2 T. brown rice pilaf, 1/3 c. sauteed mushrooms (met a friend at Ruby Tuesday's for lunch, she had bypass surgery in January and is down 90lbs ((go laurieeee ) Meal 3- 1/4c. cashews, SF tasty kake (my advice to anyone who hasn't tried these... Don't, theyre evil!!! )
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/06 2:24 am - AZ
Breakfast: Lowfat Kroger yogurt (100 cals for 8 oz and 9 g protein) w/ 1/3 c grape nuts mixed in Lunch: Kung pao chicken SBD meal - almost all the chicken and some of the veggies snack: 2 pieces of string cheese and 1/2 serving soy crisps Dinner: Lettuce wraps from Pei Wei - 1/2 of the meat and 2 pieces of iceburg lettuce - these are SO yummy! I didn't manage another snack but I did well with water - about 80 oz. Have a great weekend! Elizabeth
Darlene X
on 6/30/06 4:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ohhh the lettuce wraps from Pei Wei are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!! Hubby and I got some a few weeks back and shared--- lasted us 2 meals LOL Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/06 6:02 am - AZ
Darlene, I swear I could eat the lettuce wraps once a day and never get sick of them. The lettuce is so refreshing, especially in the heat! I'm going to try to make it to the Chandler support group meeting on 7/27 - the next one on 7/11 conflicts with a post-op class and support group at Bridges... Hopefully I'll get to meet you then! E--
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views