Bra's

Beckers
on 6/30/06 1:54 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Sheila- DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR! Your hair is so pretty! I regret my impatience (of cutting my hair). I just thought shorter hair wouldn't fall out as much... but it does Now I have shorter strands of hair all over my bathroom, instead of longer strands of hair I resized my pics before I put them on my profile, but for some reason they are still showing BIG on my profile I had my hubby check them, and they are small (only 198 x 143 pixels) but still showing up HUGE... I don't know what is wrong...
Sheila A.
on 6/29/06 7:27 am - Thermal, CA
I believe most women wear the wrong size bra to begin with. I mean seriously, who wants to buy a 46DD (that is what I was wearing). I wore 44D forever and that was tight. One day I realized my bras were too small and I had to buy a 46DD if I wanted to be comfy and not overflow. I now wear a 42DD, someday I hope to get rid of the DD's. They aren't all they are cracked up to be. Maybe you started on the first set of hooks and now your might be on the last set of hooks?
Darlene X
on 6/29/06 7:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Nope, same hooks.... Im wondering if its like someone said above... rib cage size? I know they were too tight to begin with, and they fit more comfortably... I dont know, in your head you imagine after losing X amount of weight you'd be X amount of sizes down...
miminjoey
on 6/29/06 11:13 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I know what you mean...I was in a 40E and now I am a 36D....I am happy with them...just wish they didn't hang to my knees!!!
NickSINYC
on 6/29/06 10:30 am - Staten Island, NY
I haven't had to buy any new bras yet either. Oh wait a minute I don't wear one. hehe just joking I guess I'm in a silly mood tonight.
Sheila A.
on 6/29/06 4:11 pm - Thermal, CA
You are so funny!! Thanks for the laugh.
Beckers
on 6/30/06 1:42 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Poor Nick! Too many girls on this board, huh? Heheheh
BelindaOBX
on 6/29/06 12:44 pm - Mount Gilead, NC
I'm down 89 pounds. My bra size has gone from 46DD to 40 D. I expect to have the band size go down more, hopefully the cup size will remai the same. I hope to have a lft and TT next summer. Belinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views