Bra's

Darlene X
on 6/29/06 4:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
The post below made me think about bra sizes for a second.... Ive lost 92lbs and am still wearing the same bra's from before surgery... AND they are still tight.... my cup size has gone down slightly... I can see that, but no change in the actual size around me...weird... I know that before surgery my bra's were too tight... but still.... 92lbs and still tight? Ah well, I guess in the long run it's saving me money, I haven't had to buy any new bras yet.... How is everyone else doing? One day I will get my girls done... hehehe
Mama-of-3
on 6/29/06 5:09 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Thelma and Louise are slowly disapearing..... I need all new bras. I'm using my daughters sports bras for now. My original one's got too lose even on the tighest setting. My boobs and my butt were first to go. LOL
Darlene X
on 6/29/06 5:16 am - Maricopa, AZ
My boobs and butt were the first to go too--- well my cup size went... I swear Ive lost a whole cup size, and for a fat girl I really didnt have that big of a chest to begin with. I'll be visiting Costa Rica Sometime hehehehe Darlene
miminjoey
on 6/29/06 11:10 am - Fort Bragg, NC
same here...no butt and boobs are shrinking...i too am doing the sports bras...they are cheap and comfy! mimi
CherieG
on 6/29/06 5:32 am - Collingdale, PA
I am still wearing the same bra size as I did before surgery. Only difference is that I have been able to tighten the back band from the loosest setting to the tightest setting. It won't be long until I need to move down in size though. As far as cup size, I guess I have been blessed there so far. I haven't gone down in cup size.... yet. Cherie
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 6:23 am - PA
My size around is also still pretty much the same, but I no longer fill the cup out. I have to smooth the cup out and "arrange" my breasts in my bra so that it doesn't look weird under my shirt. (I haven't purchased any new bras or panties.) I have a really wide rib cage, but when I was at my thinnest I was an A cup. Looks like I am a B now. One of my co-workers used the term "baggies full of jello." I was thinking of MAYBE getting a lift after all the weight came off, but now I'm considering a full boob job. My butt is going too. My undeerwear actually falls down INSIDE MY PANTS. I have to sneak away to put my hands down my pants to pull them up! Kathy
kimbaby74
on 6/29/06 11:22 am - Western, KY
OMG my undies do the same thing! Isn't it terrible to have to make sure nobody's looking before you pull them back up! Luckily, everything I wear is looking big, so if any of the guys I work with ever say anything, I'll just tell them my drawers are getting too big too! Kim
Melissa P.
on 6/29/06 6:36 am - Aurora, IL
My band has gone down, but not the cup. I should get fitted again. I am sure they will say soething changed. They say most of us are wrond anyways. About 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
Beckers
on 6/29/06 7:06 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Ditto for me, still wearing the same bras. I actually had some older bras that were too tight and uncomfortable before, and I'm wearing them now. They were sexier than my "fat bras"... I'm wearing those on the tightest clasp. I think I have less cup size though, because I don't "fill" them like I used to. Definitely will need to buy new bras soon, but its been low priority.
Sheila A.
on 6/29/06 4:09 pm - Thermal, CA
Rebecca, I just love your new haircut!!! I am waiting until I get closer to 100's before I cut it, I can't wait.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views