3 months today!

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 10:09 pm - PA
I am 3 months out today and down 60 pounds from 242 to 182. I am in size 14 misses (almost a 12) and only 2 pounds away from being overweight instead of obese!! My shoes are too big, I have loads of energy. I am living life again. My hubby says I am more attractive, not because I am thinner, but because of my new attitude. Food does not rule my life and I am grateful for it. The only left is to get some labs done and see how my liver is doing (I have NASH.) If someone told me before surgery that I would be feeling the way I do now, I would never have believed them. This is the way life is supposed to be, not the way I had been living it for years before. Kathy
Sheila A.
on 6/28/06 11:51 pm - Thermal, CA
Congrats on all your success! We share an anniversary, today is also my three month. I am down to 235 from 283, that is a 48lb. loss, almost 50! HEE HEE! I'm getting there. Just started xercising consistently this last month. I am down to an 18 from a 24. I have gone down two bra sizes!!! YooHoo! And feeling healthy for the first time in a long time. I feel younger than my age again. I am also so excited about all of lifes possibilities!!! Sheila
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 12:16 am - PA
Yay us!! And lets not talk about bra sizes. I didn't have much to begin with. Kathy
Shari B.
on 6/29/06 12:47 am - Roseville, MI
Kathy, Congratulations to you! I agree with everything yo usaid about the positives so far. One of my biggest is being able to get in the floor and play with my 3 year old and actually be able to get back up without help. Keep up the good work! Hugs, Shari
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/06 1:12 am - PA
Shari - I know exactly what you mean. I recently had a watergun fight with my 4 year old in the back yard. So much fun! And I can now swing on her swingset without thinking I am going to break it! Kathy
sngglnclos
on 6/29/06 1:04 am - sw burbs, MN
congrats on your sucess!
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/29/06 9:45 am - My Town, NH
Congratulations to all of you! You do we MARCHers proud! Keep up the great work and keep enjoying life! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views