3 month check up

CherieG
on 6/28/06 1:36 am - Collingdale, PA
Hi Everyone. Today was my 3 month checkup. Everything is great. All of my levels are ok, no supplements needed. I have lost 117 lbs so far, this is 28% of my excess weight. Everything else is going great!!! I have started losing some hair though. The only real comment was that I should try to get more fiber in my diet, other than that, I'm doing great!!! Cherie 503/386/?
Darlene X
on 6/28/06 1:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
Cherie thats really amazing, I think your our biggest loser here on the board! You are doing great!!! Darlene
CherieG
on 6/28/06 11:21 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks Darlene!! The only bad side to being a big loser is that I had to be pretty big to start. Oh well, that's all a thing of the past. Cherie
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/28/06 2:18 am - My Town, NH
Cherie, Congratulations on great labs and amazing weight loss. You're doing such a great job. My hair is falling out as well. Maybe it will stop before it all falls out! Keep up the great work. - Stephanie
CherieG
on 6/28/06 11:23 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks Stephanie. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone on the hair loss thing. They told me today that I won't go bald and it should stop by the 6 month point. I don't know if I have enough hair to carry me through 3 months. Cherie
RebekaA
on 6/28/06 3:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
O-M-G!!! That's AMAZING progress! WTG! Sounds like you're feeling and doing really well. Keep up the good work and continued success to you! Rebeka
CherieG
on 6/29/06 5:37 am - Collingdale, PA
Thank you so much!!! Cherie
Beckers
on 6/28/06 4:27 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Wow 117 pounds! AWESOME I'm glad your labwork came out well. Rebecca
CherieG
on 6/29/06 5:38 am - Collingdale, PA
Thanks!!!
BabyRuth2u
on 6/28/06 5:04 am - Pittsburgh, PA
That is fantastic! Wow! 117 lbs is amazing.. i bet you feel wonderful. Looking forward to the next 3 months im sure. an awesome job. When you say no supplements, do you mean nothing add'l?? (levels were all fine) You do take a daily multi, calcium, iron etc?? Just concerned if not taking anything how you will fair long term. Just curious since you said "no supplement". Take care
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views