I sang to a noodle because the voices told me to!!

sngglnclos
on 6/27/06 11:29 pm - sw burbs, MN
Lets start Wednesday with some humor!! This is funny - type out the sentence you end up >with in the subject line and post it in your reply! Lets see how many funnies we get!!> >Pick the month you were born: > >January--I kicked >February--I loved >March--I smoked >April--I dry humped >May--I choked on >June--I murdered >July--I did the Macarena with >August--I had lunch with >September--I danced with >October--I sang to >November--I yelled at >December--I ran over > >Pick the day (number) you were born on: > >1-------a birdbath >2-------a monster >3-------a phone >4-------a fork >5-------a Mexican >6-------a gangster >7-------my cell phone >8-------my dog >9-------my best friends' boyfriend >10-------my neighbor >11-------my science teacher >12-------a banana >13-------a fireman >14-------a stuffed animal >15-------a goat >16-------a pickle >17-------your mom >18-------a spoon >19-------myself >20-------a baseball bat >21-------a ninja >22-------Chuck Norris >23-------a noodle >24-------a squirrel >25-------a football player >26-------my sister >27-------my brother >28-------an ipod >29-------a permanent marker >30-------a llama >31-------A homeless guy > >Pick the color of shirt you are wearing: > >White----------because I'm cool like that >Black-----------because that's how I roll. >Pink------------because I'm NOT a homosexual. >Red------------because the voices told me to. >Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want >Green---------because I hate myself. >Purple---------because I'm cool. >Gray----------because I was drunk >Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 >dollars >Orange-------because I hate my family. >Brown--------because I was high. >Other-------because I'm a ninja. >None--------because I cant control myself > >Now type out the sentence you made in the subject >line and forward to your friends. >And don't forget to send it back to the person that >sent it to you
jmelrod829
on 6/27/06 11:48 pm - Pottsville, PA
I loved a birdbath because I am sexy and do what I want ROFL!!!!
Darlene X
on 6/28/06 12:59 am - Maricopa, AZ
I yelled at my science teacher because I hate myself.
CherieG
on 6/28/06 1:41 am - Collingdale, PA
I ran over a monster because I'm a ninja.
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/28/06 2:10 am - My Town, NH
I did the Macarena with a banana because I'm cool like that!
Mama-of-3
on 6/28/06 2:59 am - Philadelphia area, PA
I sang to a monster because the voices told me too! HAHAHAAA
cathelewis
on 6/28/06 8:25 am
I had lunch with my cell phone because I hate my family.
Beckers
on 6/28/06 4:19 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I murdered a noodle because I hate myself.
Melissa P.
on 6/28/06 5:15 am - Aurora, IL
I sang to your mom because I am NOT a homosexual.
Sondra J. S.
on 6/28/06 2:08 pm - Show Low, AZ
I choked on a homeless guy because I'm NOT a homosexual!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views