my 3 month update

Shari B.
on 6/28/06 12:16 am - Roseville, MI
Hello All, Well, today is my 3 month surgeversary. I'm down 68 pounds, several inches. I'm extremely happy with my loss despite the fact that I'm currently stalled. Stalls are kind of scary when you still have so much too lose. I guess my mind is still not used to the fact that this works and the mind is trying to scare me! I'll get through it right? My health has already improved, I have more energy, and I'm loving being able to buy some clothes at places other than Avenue or Lane Bryant!! Down from a 30/32 to a 18/20 or 22/24 depending on the clothes. We leave for Kentucky for a week on Saturday and I won't have a scale with me. Maybe Mr. scale will surprise me with a loss when we get home. My goal is to hit the 70 pound mark upon arriving home. With all the walking we'll be doing at Six Flags, zoo, etc. I think I can do it!! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Hugs, Shari
Darlene X
on 6/28/06 12:57 am - Maricopa, AZ
Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hit 3 months too last week, and Im stalled out... I had 2 other stalls 3-5 weeks, and 7-9 weeks... so if the trend continues I figure I was due for one anyway.... so your not alone Darlene
Shari B.
on 6/29/06 12:25 am - Roseville, MI
Darlene, Thanks! Also, thanks for letting me know you're stalled out as well. I guess as long as we keep doing what we've been doing it will pass. Shari
CherieG
on 6/28/06 1:39 am - Collingdale, PA
Shari, Congrats to you on your success so far. Today is my 3 month date and I'm also stalled out, have been for about 2 weeks now. I have stalled twice before and once the stall broke, it broke big. One with a 14lb loss. Keep doing what you are doing and enjoy your success!!! Cherie
Shari B.
on 6/29/06 12:27 am - Roseville, MI
Cherie, Thanks for the response. You are doing awesome too! Hugs, Shari
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/28/06 2:15 am - My Town, NH
Shari, Congrats on such great progress! Stalls are indeed scary. I have discussions with myself regarding them all the time. When you've tried and failed so many times, it's difficult to believe that you'll succeed. But look at you! You are succeeding. Shopping is so much more fun now. Enjoy those new sizes. - Stephanie
Shari B.
on 6/29/06 12:29 am - Roseville, MI
Stephanie, Thanks! Yes, very scary. You are right, I think it all goes back to the fact that I've been dieting since I was 8 years old and failed over and over. This is the first thing that is proven to work and my mind, or mr. Devil doesn't want me to know! You keep up the great work too! Hugs, Shari
Beckers
on 6/28/06 4:26 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Shari- Happy 3 month anniversary I checked your profile and I don't see any updated photos!! Come on, girl, when you get back from your vacation, we wanna see some new pics (I'm sure you'll take many with your kids at the amusement parks!). Rebecca
Shari B.
on 6/29/06 12:30 am - Roseville, MI
Rebecca, Thanks! You are right I do need some updated pics! I will be sure to do that in the next few weeks. Hugs, Shari
BabyRuth2u
on 6/28/06 4:59 am - Pittsburgh, PA
You have dont fantastic!! Good for you. Im sure the vacation walking and activity might just be what you need to move those numbers!! Good luck! Have fun!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views