Im so happy!!

lizzey627
on 6/28/06 10:38 am - Dunlap, CA
I weighed today an i weigh 214 from 310 I cant belive it I havent been this weight sense i was a fat kid! I feel great and my body has finally decided to be normal an no more diarrehha just normal!!! Yea! I have started craving sugar again and havent dummped so i need to keep a close eye on that so it doesnt get out of hand. I am haveing trouuble eating enough but other than that I'm great!! NUMBER ONE perk from lossing weight other than my health is my sex life !!!!! can i say :-0 WHHHHEEEE WHHHIOOOOOOO ! I hope everyone is doing great.
Melissa P.
on 6/28/06 10:46 am - Aurora, IL
You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!
angelica02
on 6/28/06 12:03 pm - northern bergen county, NJ
that is awesome. good for you. I am looking forward to that little perk too after I lose the weight. I just had my surgery on Monday and am still unsure (worried)that this is not going to work for me. I am paranoid of being the exception to how this usually works so well for people. Any secrets you can share with me? Congratulations again; great job Jenn
~ Stylz ~
on 6/28/06 12:33 pm - North of Boston, MA
Jenn I think everyone feels the same way you do right after surgery (will this work for me, why isn't the scale moving, why aren't my clothes getting lose, did I stretch my pouch, etc) but you'll do fine! Try to get in as much protein as you can (in the beginning its hard, but it will get better! I use to be told that all the time and didn't believe it because for the longest time I would eat a couple bites of something and be so full I could barely move, but now that I'm 3 months out it is getting better) and stay up with your liquids (espically now that its warm) you don't want to get dehydrated! good luck with everything, feel free to stop in and see us "Marchers" (our name for having surgery in march) anytime
~ Stylz ~
on 6/28/06 12:21 pm - North of Boston, MA
congrats on the weight loss! what a great ride huh?
sngglnclos
on 6/29/06 1:42 am - sw burbs, MN
wooooooooohooooooooooooo you are doing AWESOME
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/29/06 9:42 am - My Town, NH
Congrats! That's great news. Keep up the excellent work. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views