Shhh... Do you hear the pin drop??

Darlene X
on 6/27/06 4:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
It's been so quiet in our forum the last while.... no one has any questions or topic's to start? Post some of your WOW's... some of your struggles... What is everyone up to? Busy busy living life now that the weight is coming off? Darlene -92lbs!
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/06 6:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
I was at work the other day, I am still wearing my 26/28 size shirts to work, I really should be wearing an XL ( I own a pet grooming salon) so anyways one of my customers comes in and says "Geeez Kim did you decide to wear your pajamas to work today?" I guess its time to go shopping for new clothes!!!
Darlene X
on 6/27/06 6:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
Do you do nails? I should bring my babies in to get their nails cut sometime LOL! The good tidy clothing I have to wear to church is getting baggy on me... Hubby said I looked like a women who had previously been pregnant and was still wearing my maternity clothes!! nice of him huh??? Sounds like you need to go finds some new sizes... keep it cheap cause they won't last you long! Darlene
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/06 6:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yes we do doggie and kitty nails... Feel free to come by sometime I would love to meet you anyways!!! Have you been to Susies $5.00 clothing?? everything there is 5 bucks or less... neat place they have several locations in AZ I guess I need to go SOON!!!!
Darlene X
on 6/27/06 6:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
Send me a private message with where your pet grooming place is!!! Do you do Saturdays? It's probably a wee way away from me, but it would be fun to come meet a fellow Marcher hehe. My dogs need their nails done bad (Small Rat terriers).... I have 4 dogs, but one is a psycho and I can do her's, her daughter is a handful but I do her's too--- but I have 2 that I can't do, so groomer it is! Darlene
jannineh99
on 6/27/06 11:01 am - Melrose, MA
Well lets see...I have been back and forth with my son to docs...he broke his ankle 2 weeks before school ended and is now in a cast...I was in a car accident last wednesday...so I got up today and got everything done without issue...I am having a good day... my clothes are getting baggy too...my 26's are gonna be needing a belt soon...there is really no place to buy cheap clothes out here...but hubby just got me birthday gift card for Avenue so I got meself some new bras....the girls were having way too much room....I have been getting some hand-me-down from family too...there are now three people in my family that have had the surgery...one before me and one after me...so I am in a good position there....lol.....but that is my share.....have I mentioned that I have lost over 100 lbs....wahoooo... Jannine 357/257/190
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views