What did everyone Eat today????

jannineh99
on 6/25/06 11:09 am - Melrose, MA
I had the following: Breakfast large Egg, whole, cooked, fried 1/2 slice Bread, whole-wheat toasted Lunch 8 wheat thins 100% whole grain 1 oz LOL Sharp Chedar Cheese Block 8 oz Dinner 2/3 cup, chopped or diced Chicken, breast, meat cooked, rottessiri (sp) 1 oz PRESIDENT - CHEESE - CRUMBLED FETA PLAIN 6 OZ PLASTIC TUB 2/3 cups Dole® - Classi****berg Salad - refrigerated in plastic package and hubby made a birthday cake for me FF, SF, Carrot Cake and it was yummy...I hope everyone had a great day.... Jannine 357/257/190
Mama-of-3
on 6/25/06 2:00 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Well if hubby made you a birthday cake that must mean it's YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!! If your hubby wouldn't mind...could I have that receipe? My most favorite cake EVER is carrot cake and I never thought i'd be able to have it again. I want one for my birthday too!
BabyRuth2u
on 6/25/06 10:10 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/2 of an egg over med, 1/2 slice of bacon, 1/4 of an english muffin dry. Mid day: 20 gm Cappucinno protein coffee drink (Achiev One) I just discovered this on Saturday. A local support group had a rep there. They are great!!! Cant wait to order some. There is a local disb. here. I had the sample bottle he gave us yesterday, now I'm craving it! LOL Need the caffeine! LOL Had some nuts during the day too. Dinner: We tried a Japanese steak/seafood place where they cut and cook the food in front of you. Hibachi i guess they call it. We'd not been there and were doing an ethnic weekend it seems! lol We did Indian food Saturday night with some friends, then went to a Greek Festival afterwards. The Sunday night we did this Japanese one. It was very good! So I had about 2oz total of shrimp and salmon, a little bit of the salad, about an oz of the soup, a bite of the veggies, the rice was too good (yes, i got the fried rice), but it was very good with this one red sauce, so had about a 1/4 cup of that. You definately got your money's worth, there was so much I could only sample a bit of this and that. Hubby has a yummy lunch for today! Eve: Had my 30 gm protein shake and just a few more nuts.
bjjantzen
on 6/25/06 10:59 pm - Katy, TX
RNY on 03/17/06 with
I usually only catch up on posts in the morning so this is a little late, but I had: Breakfast: 1/4 c. egg beaters, 1 oz potatoes, 1/2 slice bacon all scrambled together Snack: 1/2 my protein shake in coffee as my creamer w/ a tablespoon sf vanilla syrup Lunch: 1 slice banana bread w/ butter. (This is not normal, but mother-in-law made fresh from scratch and she only makes it once a year.) Snack: other 1/2 of my protein shake Dinner: 2 oz tuna salad w/ 4 crackers Water was terrible : only 40 oz Barbie 246/180/135
Darlene X
on 6/26/06 1:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks for starting the thread... I have plenty of time during the week--- but weekends im normally only on the computer for a few minutes in the morning. Let's see... Can I remember what I had? LOL Breakfast: 2oz Tortellini Salad Snack: 3 Wheat Thins with SPICY HOT Habenero cheddar cheese. Lunch: 6oz Yogurt Snack: 1 oz chicken breast & 3 carrots dipped in ranch. Dinner: Hamburger Stroganoff. We had family dinner, my brother in law makes this, egg noodles, hamburger, mushrooms, sour cream/mushroom based sauce & about 4-5 green beans. I ate about 2-3oz of the stroganoff.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views